+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

CCL

Re: Glee

Regarding Finn's look
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read that he accidentally shoots himself in the foot during basic training thereby getting a discharge. Presumably before the military haircut is done.
    I don't care, I like Finn, bring him on. Mr Shue, on the other hand, can stay away from NYC, thank you very much.
    I liked SJP more than I thought I would.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Fogey

So maybe Finn has been hiding out of embarrassement..Didn't R. say it has been three months since she heard from him? LOL

Just caught up with the last two episodes via Hulu. I agree that the OH portions suck. I love that KURT is working in fashion. That was a great idea! Other than her eye makeup, I'm not seeing very much difference between old and new Rachel, but I guess time will tell on her wardrobe.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I love that KURT is working in fashion. That was a great idea!
    Same here - I didn't think I'd like the NY/Ohio flip-flopping, but I'm liking the NY stuff more than anything. Even SJP, who annoyed me to no end on Sex and the City.
    Ellen likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

I've just watched my first episode of this season - I think it was the second episode. I give up. I'm taking it off of my taping schedule.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus View Post
    I've just watched my first episode of this season - I think it was the second episode. I give up. I'm taking it off of my taping schedule.
    I'm not so enamored with Glee either. I started watching because of the satire/parody (of the nauseating High School Musical) aspect, and continued watching because of the very talented daughter (Naya Rivera) of a friend, and because of Chris Colfer, Jane Lynch, and Jessalyn Gilseg (from the cancelled-too-soon Boston Public). So far this season, I'm not impressed.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fogey

Looks like some relationships will be changing according to the previews. I am looking forward to seeing how they wrap up some of these....maybe the wrap ups are needed to allow the show to move forward

Well that was good and depressing! It was titled 'The Breakup'. I guess it should have been titled 'The 3 Breakups'. I think it will be good for all involved. I never bought into the Brittany/Santana Lovefest and I used to think it was Kurt who was the young and inexperienced one, but lately he seems years more mature than Blaine. I used to like WarblerBlaine with the regular-length pants and non-gelled hair. I haven't been a fan of McKinleyBlaine. Rachel and Finn were fine, but new sexpot (yeah....uh...okay) Rachel needs Brody. Finn who?

I'm happy to see the Glee Club is doing Grease because I love it. I wasn't happy to see Brittany in the Sandy wig in the previews. I also swear I saw Mike Chang, Mercedes, and a few others in the preview as well. I cannot figure out a storyline that would put the graduates with the seniors in the same production show. Leave it to Ryan Murphy to come up with something I suppose.

And what the heck with not being on again until November 8th?? It just started for goodness sake!
    taracran likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    And what the heck with not being on again until November 8th?? It just started for goodness sake!
    MLB post-season and World Series.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Glee: Ohio is so boring now...I don't like Mr. Shue (never have), the new members are kinda flat and I feel like I've been there, done that. Now I just look forward to the Glee:NY scenes with the hot new guy, the amazing environment and the awesomeness that is Kurt. Soon I'll just be FF through Glee:Ohio.
    Duxxy likes this.

+ Reply to Thread