+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Last season Will and Emma went with Sue to the doctor. At the visit, the doctor told Sue that the baby was a girl but the amino showed some abnormalities. Back at school, Becky came into Coach's (Sue) office to ask if Sue was having a baby and Sue told her yes and she is just like you.
    Thank you! I must have forgotten that from last season.

ibot - I didn't pay too much attention to KH's dance number, but her mother was a dancer and SHE did dance in Nine, so I'd guess it was her. I think that if KH couldn't dance, they probably would have just NOT had her do a dance number.
    inthegarden likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Who is her mother? As I said it wasn't great dancing, lots of being dragged around the stage by her backup boys...sort of like a JLo number with minimal talent and lots of flash. I always wonder when the person's face disappears from camera though,if there is a body double shift being edited it.

I guess you are right...they made her a dance teacher so she must have shown them some dance ability.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Who is her mother? As I said it wasn't great dancing, lots of being dragged around the stage by her backup boys...sort of like a JLo number with minimal talent and lots of flash. I always wonder when the person's face disappears from camera though,if there is a body double shift being edited it.

I guess you are right...they made her a dance teacher so she must have shown them some dance ability.
    Kate's mother is Goldie Hawn.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I didn't like them falling in with the mean kids at school and making fun of Marley's mom. I'm so glad that ended and she told them it was her mother. I actually didn't mind this episode and liked the Rachel moments. I'm wondering if she is going to be able to stay true to Finn with that good looking classmate.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    I didn't like them falling in with the mean kids at school and making fun of Marley's mom. I'm so glad that ended and she told them it was her mother. I actually didn't mind this episode and liked the Rachel moments. I'm wondering if she is going to be able to stay true to Finn with that good looking classmate.
    I think the Rachel/Finn are-they-aren't-they dynamic will continue I heard that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Finn is getting a new love interest

I though the way it was split between Ohio and NY was really smooth and well done. I'm a little nervous about what will happen when they start adding in other places too - like if we are going between Ohio, NY, California, and the Army.

I liked hearing that Santana decided to go to school on the cheerleading scholarship. Though I'm sad that Tina and Mike broke up - I really liked him and was hoping to see him more on the show. Also, I don't understand why Sam wasn't in the running to be the next Rachel Berry - he has a great voice. And the Unique thing - I'm done with it. Actually I'm done with that whole character. I just don't see the point.

FORT Fanatic

I guess I'm in the minority, but I didn't like it. I found myself fast forwarding alot. The songs were just meh. IMO the show Glee should have ended with the graduation, but the spin off with Rachel and Kurt in New York should have been awesome. I don't know..I don't like change and this one season has so much change. I'll give it another shot, but once Grey's starts, Glee might be over for me. It has until Sept. 25 to WOW me and by wow I mean no fast forwarding.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I taped the show and watched it tonight. I was disappointed to see that Kurt and Rachel were in the show. I thought they promised that the two of them were moving on.

The show was slightly more bearable than last year, but as has been mentioned, when Grey's starts, I doubt I watch future episodes.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Does anyone know who is officially NOT coming back at all? Obviously we've seen Rachel and Kurt, but are Mercedes, Santana, Mike, Puck, Quinn, and Finn really gone or are they coming back here and there? Is Rory (Damian) officially gone? Will Sugar speak more than 5 words the entire season? I really like the Marley character, but do we really need another Rachel? Couldn't she have at least had red hair or something?!

FORT Fogey

I watched it again last night OnDemand and did notice that there were a lot ( if not all) of names of the kids who graduated listed on the credits....so I have no idea when and how Ryan is going to bring them back, but apparently they are considered part of the cast.

Quote Originally Posted by Maybaybie View Post
    Does anyone know who is officially NOT coming back at all? Obviously we've seen Rachel and Kurt, but are Mercedes, Santana, Mike, Puck, Quinn, and Finn really gone or are they coming back here and there? Is Rory (Damian) officially gone? Will Sugar speak more than 5 words the entire season? I really like the Marley character, but do we really need another Rachel? Couldn't she have at least had red hair or something?!
    I'm really curious about this, too. Heck, where is Becky? I'd have expected her to be hovering around Sue and her baby, not the "new" Quinn. And with the number that graduated, why didn't they pick more new kids? (I think this has been talked about but nothing's sticking in my brain, for some reason.) The way the show started, Doper Brett and dancing to rap girl would have been shoe-ins. ;-)

+ Reply to Thread