+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 273 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

re: GLEE

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3733532;
    Just read on a gossip site that Madonna has given Fox the rights to all of her music for Glee! Woohoo!
    Wow. That is awesome. Whether you love or hate Madonna as a person, she really has created some wonderful music. A bunch of her songs would be great for the show!

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3733532;
    Just read on a gossip site that Madonna has given Fox the rights to all of her music for Glee! Woohoo!
    I hope this is true. I have a huge smile on my face just imaging what this show will do with some of Madonna's more iconic work.

Can you imagine the fun they could have with Papa Don't Preach?

Or Vogue....I thought this would be perfect for Kurt but then I got a mental visual of Puck doing it and just about died laughing.

Either way, this should be awesome.

They're supposed to be doing an all-Madonna episode sometime early next year.
    Forever a Word Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeGal007;3733713;
    They're supposed to be doing an all-Madonna episode sometime early next year.
    February sweeps?
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;3733898;
    February sweeps?
    That would make perfect sense! It would also mean I don't have to wait till next season for it

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Also, I can't wait for the next episode when Puck finally caves and tells someone that Quinn's baby-daddy isn't Finn! Finally it's going to come out!!

FORT Fan

Call me stupid- but which one is Puck? I'm having a hard time figuring out names

Quote Originally Posted by talula;3733520;
    According to TVGuide, no new episodes for the next two week. Game 1 of the World Series is listed for next week and a rerun is listed for 11/4. They better give us those new episodes on 11/11! It's November sweeps for goodness sakes! They need to keep on a roll so we don't run the risk of losing Glee! I don't know if taking it away is even an issue but that always seems to happen to new shows I get into... especially new shows on the dreaded Wednesday night! Thank goodness it's not in the 10/9 slot on abc then it'd be doomed for sure!
    Actually, if I remember correctly, on 11/4 there will be a rerun episode followed by a new eppy. I've seen the synopsis of the four November shows and they are going to be great!!!!

Mike'sGal... Puck is the cute obnoxious guy with the mohawk.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Am I the only that found herself yelling at the screen last night "kiss her...kiss her already!!!"? They're doing a great job with the Will/Emma build up. Shame on me for rooting for adultery But how great was Will teaching Sue to dance...and her "falling in love" over Battleship
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I love how, even when Sue is on a "date," she's still wearing one of those track suits!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread