+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Fogey

Re: Glee

I loved it when I saw that in the previews.....
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I did hear that Damien was not coming back so this could be an interesting addition
    Last edited by Critical; 08-23-2012 at 03:14 PM. Reason: added spoiler tags

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    Just saw a preview where:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Alex joins Glee, and Brittany says "Nice haircut Mercedes, but I thought you graduated." LOL Using spoilers because of the Alex thing.
    I saw this too, but it was so fast, I wasn't sure. Good!

Please remember that if it hasn't aired on the show yet, we consider it a spoiler! Please use those spoiler tags!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Just saw a preview for the new season and it is moving to Thursday nights. GRRRRRR, this interfers with so many other shows
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

From the previews I have seen, I think I may be done with Glee. I had hoped we would finally be rid of annoying Rachel, but she's back. I do not like who they are adding from the Glee Project, or who is leaving either.

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I was looking forward to Rachel being gone so I was ticked off that the commercials make it look like the show is still all about her. I really liked Glee when it first started but my interest has been waning for a long time. I only barely watched parts of Glee last season and I doubt I'll be watching much of it when it starts again. There would have to be nothing else on but sports, political debates, and telethons to get me to tune in. Fortunately none of those events ever hit Food Network or HGTV so I doubt I'll ever get that desperate.

I like Rachel, so I'm happy she's still on the show. I'm not sure how this split story is going to work though. If it gets too scattered, I hope Ryan Murphy will be smart enough to change course mid-stream and make changes.

I'm excited to see Blake's character, Ryder, and the other new characters as well. I don't love the show the way I used to, but I'll still be watching. IMO, it's still better than 90% of what's on TV.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I like Rachel and I'm glad she will be back. To me she is "Glee". I'm jealous, she wears some of the prettiest dresses and looks fantastic in them.
    I think Blake will flow right into his role.
    Critical and its_glinda_now like this.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I like Rachel, so I'm happy she's still on the show. I'm not sure how this split story is going to work though. If it gets too scattered, I hope Ryan Murphy will be smart enough to change course mid-stream and make changes.
    I'm interested to see how the split works also. I heard a rumor that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    depending on ratings the NYC group, with Rachel and Kurt (Santana and Quinn too, I think), will become a spin-off show

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I guess I'll give the show a shot tomorrow. Last season was hit & miss. I wonder what this season will hold
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread