+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

CCL

Re: Glee

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Well, Finn's going in the Army, so unless he's in some kind of Army choir that hits NYC and Lima it's hard to see how we'll see him...maybe Rachel will sing him a farewell as he heads off to Afghanistan....
    The cute dancer guy whose name I'm also forgetting--I always miss where he's supposed to be going to school... somewhere in Chicago?
    I'm going to call Finn getting rejected from the army and ending up in NY with jokes probably made about his lack of coordination or some such being a factor (as they always went on about his being uncoordinated during the dance segments).
    I wondered if maybe Kurt did get in but said he didn't as his "brother" didn't? And once Finn is gone he'll go to NYC?
    I was waiting for them to announce, once Rachel said she got in, that they were just kidding and they were in, too.
    I must have missed an episode about Finn's dad...what the heck was that all about???
    I don't recall everything but Finn always thought that his dad died fighting overseas. His mother revealed to him recently that his dad had been dishonourably discharged and died from a drug problem. Finn wanted to have the army change his dad's discharge status.

Joining the Rachel-lover chorus.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    I also like Rachel and the outfit really reminded me of Mary Tyler Moore. In fact, I was expecting her to twirl around and throw her hat up into the air!
    Would have been cute if they added in "youre gonna make it after all!"-with broadway lights behind her

So it seems like Santana and Rachel are the only definites for NYC.
    -I imagine they will have Finn get rejected from the Army and show up (but only after Rachel has started bonding again with that dude from Vocal Adrenaline who had auditioned for the school but didnt get in (remember his talk with Whoopi at Nationals and how she said he was good) and how weve been told you can audition until you die)
    - Kurt will come to live with Rachel and pursue his dream
    -Mike may transfer dance schools
    - (and Mercedes may leave her back-up gig).
    All in all that gets a large enough contingent to NYC where they can have their own glee-esque group and we can flip back and forth between the NYC scene and Lima. And, I'm sure they could create a competition at the collegiate level for show choirs so we could juxtapose the two groups and still have them all working towards a 'similar' goal!

Hopefully this is what will happen instead of them all coming back to the high school in some ridiculous fashion!

As much as I like some of the "old" characters, I wish they would let them just move on and build on the newer characters. Maybe a guest spot once or twice a season, but the show needs to move on. They could focus a bit more on the teachers and not have the kids be the center of attention all the time. I do have to admit that I'm really going to miss Mikes dancing though!
    ibot2much and cantstopwatchin like this.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

FORT Fogey

I meant to say earlier that the Finn going to the Actor's Studio made NO sense. He never gave any indication that he was an actor....a middling singer, but anybody who aspires to AS would have had great talent in that area....and he never showed anything in drama. Another dumb story line that did not need to have been on the show.

CCL

They never really mentioned dramatics at the school, other than Rachel auditioning for the play when she left ND. Wait, wasn't there something about Finn being in a play the first year? I agree, though, that they never showed acting as being of any interest to him before the final episodes. But I guess he never really thought of what he wanted to do until then?
    I'd rather they not focus on the teachers. Well, not Will at least. I find him very irritating.
    mindy384 and mesachick like this.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

You're a sap! and so am I! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Well, I must be the only one that likes Rachel. I thought the season finale was great and I was teary eyed through the entire episode. Mr. Schuester and Finn, Bert, Kurt, Sue and Quinn...the underclassmen, call me a sap, I liked it all. Bitter sweet and left the door open to many possibilities for next year.
    When Santana said she wasn't keeping any mementos because it would give a reason not to keep in touch or something to that effect. So true.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fanatic

I loved that Brittney will be back because I love Heather Morris, but (I'm going to be picky) if she truly had a 0.0 GPA she wouldn't have been able to participate in extracurricular activities...no Glee Club and no Senior Class President. But it's Glee, you have to suspend disbelief. I wish there was a way for Mike Chang to not be a Senior..I'd love another year with him and Brittney dancing together.
    Lil Bit and ClosetRTWatcher like this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Also he's SO cute! The dancing of the others has improved over the course of the show...in the beginning Mike and Brit were SO much better than the others it was ridiculous. You could kind of see her trying to tamp it down (a la Smash, when Karen has to learn to damp down her singing when she's being in the chorus) so she wouldn't stick out so much.

And yeah, activities with that GPA? Wasn't there even some early episode where someone's GPA put their extra currics at risk...either glee or football?

FORT Fogey

Click to see Spoiler:
    Kurt goes to NYC and becomes an intern at VOGUE...and SJP plays his editor in a multi episode story line. So we got him to NYC one way or another and who has better fashion sense than Kurt. Now THAT is a story line.

Apparently with KAte Hudson being shown as the hot dance teacher, we will be going back and forth between OH and NY
    Last edited by Critical; 08-22-2012 at 12:46 AM. Reason: Adding spoiler tags
    combatcutie likes this.

Just saw a preview where:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Alex joins Glee, and Brittany says "Nice haircut Mercedes, but I thought you graduated." LOL Using spoilers because of the Alex thing.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread