+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: Glee

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf View Post
    Has anyone caught an explanation for the extras that seem to be in the choir performances? I have been noticing lately that they have a bunch of extras, usually girls, in the numbers, and it seems so odd. They don't practice with the others and the glee kids are supposed to be outcasts and it's hard to find members for their group, but all of a sudden these extra people show up and know the dance routines and wear the costumes and perform, but we never heard a word about them. I don't get it.
    They're the girls from TrebleTones, right?
    JavaJo likes this.

FORT Fogey

I finally caught up on Tuesday's show.......I'm glad that Whoopi was in the audience and apparently was impressed with RB. Hope...hope...hope there will be no wedding. That story line is just dumb. It is funny how a decently written show has some lame story lines now and then. The worst was Puck and his girlfriend last year, but the wedding is pretty close.

Loved how much of a spot they gave GLEE PROJECT's Alex. Transfer to WHMHS could be interesting. They have a lot of characters to replace, assuming that they move the graduates out..... as they should do.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2 View Post
    They're the girls from TrebleTones, right?
    That's who I thought they were.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Yep, it was the girls from the Troubletones who, apparently, aren't good enough for New Directions.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Ohhhh ok, I didn't clue into that Troubletones thing, thanks!

The agreement when they all came back to New Directions is that the Troubletones would have their own number in the competitions. They never have addressed the fact that there are girls in that group who didn't move over to ND.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Ryan Murphy is at it again. He says that nobody is leaving GLEE....everybody who wants to stay can and will be given some time on the show. He says that everyone agreed and if they need time off for other projects, he can allow that. I have no idea what he is ever talking about and just add this to the list of "things that Ryan has said in conflict with previous things he has said"

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Ryan Murphy is at it again. He says that nobody is leaving GLEE....everybody who wants to stay can and will be given some time on the show. He says that everyone agreed and if they need time off for other projects, he can allow that. I have no idea what he is ever talking about and just add this to the list of "things that Ryan has said in conflict with previous things he has said"
    I read this too - that everyone is staying on in some capacity.

Was I the only one secretly hoping they would somehow work out the whole "Flashdance" complete with arc-welding thing?! heh Loved the whole thing, very curious to see how the above comments play out next season!

Maybe they'll have an East Coast group consisting of Quin, Fin, Rachel, and Kurt that pop up occasionally.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread