+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Perez Hilton was on last night? Looks like I'll have to skip it then.
    He only spoke in one scene and was on camera as a judge in the audience at Nationals. Don't let him keep you from watching. He wasn't on that much.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Since Perez has adopted this "kinder gentler" persona it was nice to see a bit of snark in the LiLo scenes.. as much as i Can't stand her (love him) they were good in the parts. I did laugh out loud several times with them. The scenes were well done and not over the top.

I am glad that the Coach storyline is resolved, and Pucks in involvement was touching.. even if he had no clue. I simply adore Dot-Marie Jones.

And yes Crit, I had the same thoughts about VA's performance its simply a solo with a lot of back up and fancy dance moves.. no one else has any chance to shine.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman View Post
    Since Perez has adopted this "kinder gentler" persona it was nice to see a bit of snark in the LiLo scenes.. as much as i Can't stand her (love him) they were good in the parts. I did laugh out loud several times with them. The scenes were well done and not over the top.

I am glad that the Coach storyline is resolved, and Pucks in involvement was touching.. even if he had no clue. I simply adore Dot-Marie Jones.

And yes Crit, I had the same thoughts about VA's performance its simply a solo with a lot of back up and fancy dance moves.. no one else has any chance to shine.
    I stopped reading Perez Hilton because of how unnecessarily nasty he is about people. I just couldn't read it any more. I'm glad for him that he's lost weight, but I think he's gone too far in the other direction. He looks ill now. I want to root for Lindsay, but then I hear stories about how she was over two hours late for shooting on Glee and it's really hard to like her.

The last Vocal Adrenaline routine I really loved was "Rehab," the first number of theirs that we ever saw. If their routines were still like that, New Directions wouldn't have a chance in hell.

I enjoyed all the switched characters, but I found Kurt/Finn a bit upsetting. They were almost TOO good at "doing" each other. There was something about seeing Cory Monteith in full Kurt regalia that was so wrong! I thought Lea Michele looked pretty great as Tina.

It was a win for Mr. Schue and patience this week. So glad he finally got some! I wonder if Emma made him go through some weird bathing ritual before or after....
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post

It was a win for Mr. Schue and patience this week. So glad he finally got some! I wonder if Emma made him go through some weird bathing ritual before or after....
    I was waiting for a "now that we've......." pamphlet.
    Ellen and dzigner like this.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I was waiting for a "now that we've......." pamphlet.
    Or one about scary sex germs!

I love that Finn gets a Chicago glass for them to smash at their wedding and it's a freaking beer mug!

Santana's apology about yelling during practice: "I have rage." I'll miss her next year if she's gone.

Or one about scary sex germs!

I love that Finn gets a Chicago glass for them to smash at their wedding and it's a freaking beer mug!

Santana's apology about yelling during practice: "I have rage." I'll miss her next year if she's gone.
    I'm thinking broken foot!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I'm thinking broken foot!
    Or at least some stiches!

He only spoke in one scene and was on camera as a judge in the audience at Nationals. Don't let him keep you from watching. He wasn't on that much.
    And he looks so different now that it took me awhile to figure out who it was... even after they said his name!
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Has anyone caught an explanation for the extras that seem to be in the choir performances? I have been noticing lately that they have a bunch of extras, usually girls, in the numbers, and it seems so odd. They don't practice with the others and the glee kids are supposed to be outcasts and it's hard to find members for their group, but all of a sudden these extra people show up and know the dance routines and wear the costumes and perform, but we never heard a word about them. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by StarryElf View Post
    Has anyone caught an explanation for the extras that seem to be in the choir performances? I have been noticing lately that they have a bunch of extras, usually girls, in the numbers, and it seems so odd. They don't practice with the others and the glee kids are supposed to be outcasts and it's hard to find members for their group, but all of a sudden these extra people show up and know the dance routines and wear the costumes and perform, but we never heard a word about them. I don't get it.
    Ive noticed this several times--I just chalk it up to the unexplainable like situations on Desperate Housewives.

+ Reply to Thread