+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: Glee

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I actually loved this episode and it's been awhile since I've said that. I thought it was awesome what Jesse said about Rachel to Whoopi. I also loved Tina's 'dream'. Seeing all the kids swap identities was hilarious. And when Tina was singing as Rachel, they panned to Kurt watching her (as Finn) and he NAILED Finn's facial expressions. I had to do a double take! That kid is just so damn talented.

And I'm back to loving Sue. She's still snarky but she's not nasty. More like how she was in the beginning and I'm seriously loving it.
    I thought that they all did a really good job in each others identities! It cracked me up.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Yay!!! Finally a great episode!! I was a bit sad last night knowing that so many of them are graduating. I teared up when Puck was in the locker room with Coach and she finally realized that she is worth it and doesn't need that abusive @sshole!!!

I'm with Critical on Vocal Adrenaline. It was all solo with back up singers. How is that a Glee club??? Yes, you always have one or two that take the lead, but you incorporate everyone.
    wannasee likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25 View Post
    Here's my prediction:

New Directions wins Nationals....Someone from NYADA is there and was so impressed with Rachel that they offer her a spot even though she tanked the audition.
    It looks like this is going to happen. Although I was thinking maybe Carmen (is that her name? Goldberg's character) is helping cast for a show and she offers Rachel a part.

I loved both episodes last night, especially Tina's role-swap "dream". Some of them were spot on (Kurt playing Finn! ). And yay for Coach leaving that clown of a husband. The scenes with her and Puck were sweet.

I figured they would win Nationals and have a happy ending...I still sat there smiling like a goof the whole time. It was just a nice episode, and I love Sue being back to her old self. But please, don't let Unique transfer schools. I'm not that impressed with him.

And fortunately there was very little of LiLo. America's Sweetheart, indeed.
    cantstopwatchin and Katydyd like this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Fanatic

LOVED last night's episode...especially Puckerman and Coach singing Mean...amazing. Looks like Unique might be coming to New Directions next year. The little teaser about him switching schools next year was great. All in all 2 great episodes!! I agree about Sue. She's like she was in the beginning.. it's okay to be snarky w/o being mean.

Loved, Loved, Loved last night! I think most of you guys already hit on my favorite parts...Puck/Beast, Kurt as Finn - Kris had his mannerisms down to a T! And I enjoyed Quin as Sugar - she cracked me up! Favorite song last night was hands down "Paradise By the Dashboard Lights." That one easily gets a spot on their top performances list (IMO). Of course, I may be the teensiest bit biased. Love the song, and still think Bat Out Of Hell is one of the best albums ever, sooo And of course...."Now That You're Finally Ready For Intercourse" I bet Mr. Shue would have tried twice as hard to win last year if that was what it took! And then Sue telling Emma...you look different somehow.......Just a great show all around. And that is exactly why I keep watching..."Faithfully"......b ecause when Glee gets it right, it's just so darn good!!
    Last edited by Katydyd; 05-16-2012 at 02:10 PM.
    cantstopwatchin likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Loved, Loved, Loved last night! I think most of you guys already hit on my favorite parts...Puck/Beast, Kurt as Finn - Kris had his mannerisms down to a T! And I enjoyed Quin as Sugar - she cracked me up! Favorite song last night was hands down "Paradise By the Dashboard Lights." That one easily gets a spot on their top performances list (IMO). Of course, I may be the tennsiest bit biased. Love the song, and still think Bat Out Of Hell is one of the best albums ever, sooo And of course...."Now That You're Finally Ready For Intercourse"
    Me too. I was hoping for a tiny Meatloaf cameo.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Perez Hilton was on last night? Looks like I'll have to skip it then.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by MFWalkoff View Post
    Perez Hilton was on last night? Looks like I'll have to skip it then.
    He's a judge at Nationals - you hardly see him.

FORT Fan

Rex Lee stole the scenes that Perez Hilton and Lindsay Lohan were in, he was great. Very pleasantly surprised with his cameo!

+ Reply to Thread