+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Fanatic

Re: Glee

Here's my prediction:

New Directions wins Nationals....Someone from NYADA is there and was so impressed with Rachel that they offer her a spot even though she tanked the audition.

Brittney and Puck do NOT graduate and thus are able to spend another year with the New Directions.

Any thoughts?
    WrigleyDogA2 and JavaJo like this.

Both of those ideas sound plausible.

I continue to love Glee, almost no matter what. Can't explain it -- maybe it's the combination of terrific singing and dancing and over-the-top parody and snarkiness that makes me continue to be a fan.
    Katydyd and inthegarden like this.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Tomorrow is the Prom. Can't wait to see this episode. I hope it doesn't suck
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fanatic

Next weekend the Oxygen network is having a Glee marathon.

i must've missed something...how did Finn know/find out about Quinn?

he was looking for her, Sue said she must be in the bathroom. He went to look for her in there and she was standing at the mirror. Thats when he found out.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

IMO, this prom episode was completely meh.

When Quinn and Santana were talking about "making a difference" I thought they might actually make Becky prom queen. I don't see how making Rachel prom queen really makes a significant difference to anyone except Rachel. Also, we are supposed to believe that the school thinks that the glee club is completely dorky and they are all nerds worthy of having slushies thrown at them. And yet FOUR of their members are nominated for prom king/queen!? And during the singing at prom the students were acting like the glee club were rock stars. It just all seemed annoyingly off the path of the nerdy glee club story.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    IMO, this prom episode was completely meh.

When Quinn and Santana were talking about "making a difference" I thought they might actually make Becky prom queen. I don't see how making Rachel prom queen really makes a significant difference to anyone except Rachel. Also, we are supposed to believe that the school thinks that the glee club is completely dorky and they are all nerds worthy of having slushies thrown at them. And yet FOUR of their members are nominated for prom king/queen!? And during the singing at prom the students were acting like the glee club were rock stars. It just all seemed annoyingly off the path of the nerdy glee club story.
    I agree and I was really looking forward to seeing it. It really wasn't worth my time watching. Some of the songs were good, but like you said all of a sudden the students who throw slushies at them are dancing/yelling/acting like they are at a big name concert.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I wasn't blown away by the episode, but I did love the Puck/Becky storyline. When she distracted Sue so Puck could spike the punch bowl, I was cracking up.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

And what's up with Blaine's hair? He didn't always wear it slicked back with gel did he? I thought this was kind of a recent thing, like the dorky clothes he's been wearing lately.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread