+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

It was just an OK episode for me. I'm not too fond of the episodes where they fit the story around the music and not the music around the story. It seemed a tad contrived to me. I also wasn't buying the fact these kids were broken up over Whitney's death. I grew up in the 80's- that was HER decade- most kids these days wouldn't have a clue about her or what she sung, let alone be weeping for her. Like her music or don't, but no one can deny she had a beautiful voice- it's a shame more younger people only knew her from the Whitney she became and not the Whitney she was in her heyday.
    JavaJo and Debb70 like this.

Yeah, I didn't like it either. No way would Emma get married in the wilderness....that was just stupid and out of character. The thing with Quinn and the eh....yeah....during her therapy was gross. I'm going to finish this season and then I'm done. It's gone from campy to weird.
    Uncle David likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Other than Cris singing I have nothing I loved this episode. His voice was SO not made for that song.
    Uncle David and Debb70 like this.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2 View Post
    That might be all they are talking about - but, my list was taken from my own memory from past episodes.
    Those 8 are the seniors in the show.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Wow, I guess I'm in the minority b/c I loved this episode. Loved the discussion between Kurt and Burt. Brought tears to my eyes. The songs were great and I love how Emma was right about them morning Whitney was b/c of the stuff going on in their lives. As soon as Kurt started texting that kid, I knew it was going to be trouble. I'm glad that he and Blaine made up.
    AmyKay, Katydyd and Jaceegirl like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

I loved the emotion in Chris's song.....power ballads are great, but he did it differently -- brought it down and used his emotion.
    Loved Kurt and his father since we have not seen them together in a while. Not sure I love the Joe character....of course I wasn't a fan of him during the GP

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    I actually liked this episode I thought they did a great job on the music. And anytime you have Kurt and Burt together - fabulous! I have to admit I cried when Burt was talking to Kurt about him leaving. My son goes to college this fall, and like K/B, it's been just the two of us for awhile. Burt talking about how things were going to change and would never be the same once Kurt walked through the door to New York really hit home Of course now that I've just admitted I have a college age son, I guess it would be wrong to comment too on how much I enjoyed all the air time Joe got this week.....

I really enjoyed this episode. I thought everyone did a great job picking and then singing their songs.
    I couldn't agree more with what you said about the talk between Burt and Kurt ...it was extremely touching and brought back memories of me and my son.
    I like all the airtime Joe is getting, not thrilled about him and Quinn, because I know she's going to break his heart (or not). Either way, I'm hoping for much more singing from him. I just love his voice.
    Katydyd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Yeah, I didn't like it either. No way would Emma get married in the wilderness....that was just stupid and out of character. The thing with Quinn and the eh....yeah....during her therapy was gross. I'm going to finish this season and then I'm done. It's gone from campy to weird.
    Someone help me out here. Aren't Quinn's legs supposed to be paralyzed? If so, how could she feel anything by way of the "eh....yeah...." (great euphemism, Java) pressing on her leg? Did I misinterpret something?

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mushybrain View Post
    Someone help me out here. Aren't Quinn's legs supposed to be paralyzed? If so, how could she feel anything by way of the "eh....yeah...." (great euphemism, Java) pressing on her leg? Did I misinterpret something?
    The impression I got was she brushed up against his um, member with her hand. If you recall, she was reaching her hands around her thighs when she said that I guess to try to help with therapy
    Uncle David likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    The impression I got was she brushed up against his um, member with her hand. If you recall, she was reaching her hands around her thighs when she said that I guess to try to help with therapy
    Ahhhh. Thanks, cutie! I did miss that. That makes sense, then. (I think!)

+ Reply to Thread