+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Fogey

Re: Glee

they are running another GLEE PROJECT this summer so whether or not the producers find the winners from this year worthy of getting long term parts remans to be seen and should be interesting

This comment is a bit late so sorry about that, but Quinn scolding Finn for walking and texting?!?!?!? Seriously? That's the best they could come up with?
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

spoilering some info regarding Sam for those that dont want to know whats coming up.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Joe and Quinn will be getting closer so Sam will definitely be in more episodes. This week is the Whitney tribute- they sing together, Saving All My Love. I think I read somewhere there will be a triangle with artie/quinn/joe developing
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I'm a week behind (just watched the disco episode), so maybe it's not an issue - but, where are Quinn, Sugar, and the Irish kid?

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    You listed just about the entire cast. The only people being talked about as graduating are the 8: Finn, Rachel, Quinn, Kurt, Puck, Mike, Mercedes and Santana
    That might be all they are talking about - but, my list was taken from my own memory from past episodes.

I loved tonight's episode! The songs were stellar.
    AmyKay likes this.

I actually liked this episode I thought they did a great job on the music. And anytime you have Kurt and Burt together - fabulous! I have to admit I cried when Burt was talking to Kurt about him leaving. My son goes to college this fall, and like K/B, it's been just the two of us for awhile. Burt talking about how things were going to change and would never be the same once Kurt walked through the door to New York really hit home Of course now that I've just admitted I have a college age son, I guess it would be wrong to comment too on how much I enjoyed all the air time Joe got this week.....
    twochicklets and inthegarden like this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I liked the story lines of tonight's show.. having never been a Whitney fan... I wasn't in to the music. I will say however that no one CAN sing quite like her she made some really sub-par songs sound good.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I thought Kurt singing "I have Nothing" was the perfect song choice for his voice. They should have used him last week for all the Bee Gees songs.
    combatcutie and JavaJo like this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    I thought Kurt singing "I have Nothing" was the perfect song choice for his voice. They should have used him last week for all the Bee Gees songs.
    I have a different perspective. I thought Kurt's rendition of I Have Nothing was the worst I've ever heard. This is a power ballad, and Kurt's voice is way too thin to carry it off.

I do, however, agree that not using him last week was a big mistake.
    Lil Bit likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread