+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Re: Glee

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2 View Post
    Seniors are: Finn, Rachel, Quinn, Kurt, Puck, Tina, Mike, Mercedes, Sam, Santana, and Brittany. (I think that's all of them - I think that Artie is only a junior; but, I could be wrong). Did I miss anyone?
    Although now I'm even more confused because they were all (except Blaine) at senior skip day! But I know that Rory talked about coming back next year and Sugar is only a sophomore (I think - she mentioned it back in the beginning of the season)

Tina isn't a senior quite yet either, but maybe they all went because they were friends? It is Glee, stories don't have to make sense

I went to senior skip day for the years because I had friends in different grades.... maybe that's how they're justifying it???

This was another episode I caught all of like 5 minutes of before turning away.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2 View Post
    Seniors are: Finn, Rachel, Quinn, Kurt, Puck, Tina, Mike, Mercedes, Sam, Santana, and Brittany. (I think that's all of them - I think that Artie is only a junior; but, I could be wrong). Did I miss anyone?
    You listed just about the entire cast. The only people being talked about as graduating are the 8: Finn, Rachel, Quinn, Kurt, Puck, Mike, Mercedes and Santana

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Ugh, hated this episode and found myself fast-forwarding through most of it. I'm not a fan of disco and the guys trying to sing the high notes felt like fingernails on a chalkboard to me. Yuck!!

The only part I liked was seeing Alex make his appearance - I thought he ROCKED being Unique.

When the preview for next week's episode came on and said "let the goodbyes begin" I thought, "Yes. Please!"
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Fogey

I am so glad that just about everybody who mentioned Alex really liked him. I loved him on GLEE PROJECT and was awaiting his appearance. It does seem that the two kids who placed second have rocked their musical numbers....the two first place finishers-- not so much

Gotta disagree ibot2much - I am really liking Sam (can't remember his character's name except "Jesus" ). I hope they give him a bit more to do. I wasn't a fan of Alex on GP, but I definitely thought he was really good in this episode! It's interesting because I think they gave the two runner's up bigger numbers and more of a chance to really shine on the episodes they've been on. Niether one of the "winners" have really had a splashy solo musical number, and their parts have been little more than background filler
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Gotta disagree ibot2much - I am really liking Sam (can't remember his character's name except "Jesus" ). I hope they give him a bit more to do. I wasn't a fan of Alex on GP, but I definitely thought he was really good in this episode! It's interesting because I think they gave the two runner's up bigger numbers and more of a chance to really shine on the episodes they've been on. Niether one of the "winners" have really had a splashy solo musical number, and their parts have been little more than background filler
    I think that's indicative of their big personalities. Lindsay and Alex do well and make an impact in small parts, but I know that both of them would annoy the hell out of me if they were on the show long term.

I think Samuel (his character's name is Joe, btw) is doing a great job. Since Damian got 14 episodes this season, I hope that means we'll see Samuel next year. Not really fair if Damian gets twice as many episodes. I'd like to see them both next season.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fanatic

I loved this episode because I loved the music. I enjoy Sue working with and NOT against the students.
    combatcutie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I think that's indicative of their big personalities. Lindsay and Alex do well and make an impact in small parts, but I know that both of them would annoy the hell out of me if they were on the show long term.

I think Samuel (his character's name is Joe, btw) is doing a great job. Since Damian got 14 episodes this season, I hope that means we'll see Samuel next year. Not really fair if Damian gets twice as many episodes. I'd like to see them both next season.
    Excellent point Crit!! I hadn't thought of that, but you're 100% right. And I definitely agree some people are much better in small doses

As for Joe (thanks!) I sure wouldn't mind few more hefty doses of him! I think he's done a great job too, with what little they've given him. I'm hoping next season...if any of the seniors actually do graduate and move on...his character, as well as Damien's, will be beefed up a bit to fill in some of the gaps left.
    inthegarden likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread