+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree654Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: Glee

I liked this episode, but I must be getting tired of the show all together b/c it doesn't keep my attention for the whole hour. I'm really getting sick of Rachael. She annoys the crap out of me
    Ellen, pikachu and cantstopwatchin like this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

This show is losing my interest fast. I really do not like how Rory (the Irish kid from Glee Project) just disappeared with no mention. I was liking his character, and to have him gone with no explanation and none of the kids even noticing his absence really hurt the episode for me. I hope Rachel is gone soon, and takes Finn with her. I'm sick to death of them, almost as tired of them as I am of Blaine and his short pants.

I want to see more from Puck, Tina, Mike, and Brittany, and I want Sue and Santana to be snarky again.
    Ellen likes this.

I guess I'm in the minority because I loved last night's show - it inspired me to download the soundtrack LOL. I forgot how much I loved that soundtrack and movie. Alex was marvelous! We knew he'd be in drag - thats the only thing that interested Ryan about him
    Katydyd likes this.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Where was Quinn last night? Not a sight of her at all, not even during the group numbers. No mention of her being at rehabilitation or anything either. I have to admit that this show has bored me as well. I'm thinking that I won't be watching it much anymore unless there is just absolutely nothing else on TV that interests me.
    Uncle David likes this.

FORT Fogey

There was a brief shot of Quinn sitting in her wheelchair in one of the scenes. I am glad that Starry Elf mentioned the disappearance of rory. I said above that he was gone but I thought I missed the reason for it. I figured that his story arc was up....but there still should have been a mention. They have cut off story lines with a sentence or so....remember sue's electon defeat.... one sentence LOL.

I haven't watched it yet, so please forgive me if this is a dumb question, but do we know for sure that Rory is permanently gone and not just "out sick" this episode?

I caught Alex's performance on YouTube, and I thought he was great!
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 04-18-2012 at 03:12 PM. Reason: More to say
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

When the kids won GLEE PROJECT, each young man was awarded 7-8 episode story arc. I think Rory did go longer than that but some of the episodes just barely showed him in the background.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Yeah, Rory did go longer than that, but he was a good addition and should have stayed, imho. He certainly shouldn't have just disappeared like he did.

I also just realized that Sugar Mota was missing as well, but I dislike her character so much, I don't really care.
    Last edited by StarryElf; 04-18-2012 at 05:58 PM. Reason: spelling

According to imdb, Damian will be back for the May 1st and May 8th episodes. Maybe Rory and Sugar went off together for a wild weekend!

I didn't love this episode. Most of the guys don't have the voice to sing Bee Gee's songs. I did enjoy the opening number, in spite of Blaine, because I love Mike and Brittany.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    So who's a senior and who's not? I found it very strange that everyone, no matter what grade they were in, went on the Senior Sluff Day activity. When they had the planning meeting, I thought: Finally, we know who the seniors are, but then everyone was at Six Flags. Strange!
    Seniors are: Finn, Rachel, Quinn, Kurt, Puck, Tina, Mike, Mercedes, Sam, Santana, and Brittany. (I think that's all of them - I think that Artie is only a junior; but, I could be wrong). Did I miss anyone?

+ Reply to Thread