+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

So who's a senior and who's not? I found it very strange that everyone, no matter what grade they were in, went on the Senior Sluff Day activity. When they had the planning meeting, I thought: Finally, we know who the seniors are, but then everyone was at Six Flags. Strange!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Ok. I have a confession to make.......I actually enjoyed this episode I was not looking forward to disco week, but as one the "parents who listened to that album" I had forgotten that once upon a time I actually liked it And there were some great one liners in this episode too!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

When I saw Blaine taking the first number 30 seconds into the episode, I flipped back to the Met game. I am beyond tired of him.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

I think they're trying to make him the future of the glee club since he's not graduating. Which makes no sense to me because I always thought of him as older than Kurt.

Thankfully, other than the first number, the show was almost Blaine free
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

They should be putting the seniors front and center this year, since they will be doing god-knows-what with them next season.

Blaine and the other add-ons get their chance next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd View Post
    Thankfully, other than the first number, the show was almost Blaine free
    Thanks, now maybe I'll catch it later.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Wade was a better Mercedes than Mercedes!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Love it that TPTB chose the Tina Turner arrangement of "Disco Inferno" for Mercedes to cover. Way better than that of the original artists.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

I guess I must be all Glee'd-out. I thought the singing was atrocious in most of the numbers, especially when the guys tried to do the BeeGees songs. I do like disco but the show about ruined it for me.

It's too bad because I really liked Glee when it started. It's too one-note and preachy for me now, and the singing isn't all that. I mostly watched it because I was waiting for New Girl to come on after it.

FORT Fogey

I also was annoyed to see Blaine start off the show, but that was it...finally there was a fair distribution of the numbers.

Loved that Alex from GLEE PROJECT finally appeared....and he was great. I am thinking he will get one more big show number like Lindsey got. I noticed the Irish kid was gone and the other winner from GP had a brief appearance.

They are having another GP this summer, so I am curious how Ryan will fill all those empty spots if all those seniors do leave...although that is all stil up in the air.

+ Reply to Thread