+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 273 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

Exactly, the show is satire, it's supposed to be over the top. Still my favorite new show of the season ...I'm just waiting for the pure soap moment when Will dumps Teri to the curb only to find Emma is now married. I almost thought for a minute there last night Will was gonna dump her. Next week looks hysterical though. Can't wait to see Will and Sue co-coaching
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by jmb;3721686;
    LOVED the guys singing the mash up of It's My Life/Confession!!! Loved it!!!
    I could watch that 20 times over and still not have had enough.
    Awesome.
    (Got to give props to Kurt - even though his role was small he looked awesome in this scene...)
    Yeah, they were awesome. The girls were just cute.

jmb
    FORT Fogey Word Builder Champion jmb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3719049;
    Not sure if anyone else has seen it, but there is a preview of the guys singing up online. Link here: y-life/
    Thanks so much for posting that link... the video is awesome!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

So during Quinn's solo song, in the middle-ish of tonight show, was she singing to Sue or Finn? It kind of seemed like both to me.

Tonight's show was so good. They performed some of my favorite songs. They gave me goosebumps! Almost cried during the last number. It just gets better and better. Can't wait til Wil dumps his evil coniving wife... and Finn learns the truth about the baby.

jmb

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife;3728191;
    Can't wait til Wil dumps his evil coniving wife... and Finn learns the truth about the baby.
    Me too! I hate Terri (Will's wife) more and more each week. She is so awful and manipulating. And every time she makes a comment about how she isn't cut out to work more than a few hours each week... she makes me ill. And does she not realize that having a baby is a 24/7 job?? Yuck.
    I also agree that Finn needs to learn FAST that the baby is not his. It's just mean to not let him know.
    As far as I am concerned, the sooner the better for these two plotlines to be resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by jmb;3728258;
    Me too! I hate Terri (Will's wife) more and more each week. She is so awful and manipulating. And every time she makes a comment about how she isn't cut out to work more than a few hours each week... she makes me ill. And does she not realize that having a baby is a 24/7 job?? Yuck.
    I also agree that Finn needs to learn FAST that the baby is not his. It's just mean to not let him know.
    As far as I am concerned, the sooner the better for these two plotlines to be resolved.
    I'm still holding out hope for Terri. Don't get me wrong, I want Will with Emma, but every now and then you see a flash of humanity in Terri's eyes. She knows what she's doing is wrong. It just seems to me that at times, she doesn't know how to get out of it and at other times, she's really a witch...

I don't think Mercedes gets enough recognition for her voice on this show. You always hear about Rachel and others, but WOW....that is one girl who CAN sing! She blew me away last night with Hate On Me.

The quotes from this show are hilarious. My favorite was...."Oh, it's you. I thought I smelled failure"....

Was it just me or did Sue seem hurt by Quinn not coming to her? Her face literally fell when the reporter told her. I think she cares about the kids way more than she lets on.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

jmb

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3728289;
    I'm still holding out hope for Terri. Don't get me wrong, I want Will with Emma, but every now and then you see a flash of humanity in Terri's eyes. She knows what she's doing is wrong. It just seems to me that at times, she doesn't know how to get out of it and at other times, she's really a witch...
    Terri should have either fessed up as soon as she knew she wasn't pregnant, or had a "miscarriage". She could have got a lot of sympathy that way. Now, she's just going to look like a liar. Really, how is she planning to fake having a baby?? Terri's pregnancy is supposed to be a month or two further along than Quinn's... so how was she going to handle that?? And Will is obviously expecting to be in the delivery room with her... I don't think she has really thought this through.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3728289;
    Was it just me or did Sue seem hurt by Quinn not coming to her? Her face literally fell when the reporter told her. I think she cares about the kids way more than she lets on.
    I thought so too. There were a couple places in the show last night where she seemed almost human But I have to admit, I cheered when Will flunked her cheerios!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3728502;
    I thought so too. There were a couple places in the show last night where she seemed almost human But I have to admit, I cheered when Will flunked her cheerios!
    OMG! That was GREAT! I didn't know he had it in him to retaliate. Sue's face.....classic!

What else has the latino cheerleader been on? I think she plays...Santana? Is that right? She's adorable and I swear I've seen her on something before.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread