+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

I missed it, but I had completely forgotten what happened in the last episode. I remember assuming that Quinn was dead, but the wheelchair angle just leaves me scratching my head.

This was a bad episode. I turned over to the Mets game halfway through.
    "Whatever you are, be a good one." Abraham Lincoln
    What is an "MFWalkoff?"

FORT Fogey

What was this....the Blaine hour??

So we got the hint of Whoppie's arrival to see Lea. Don't know why that special attention is being given to her and Chris....or will it be part of Whoppie's marathon tour to interview talented kids in the midwest that will be alluded to ( in order for this to make sense)?

Thank god baseball season has started
    I was flipping back and forth

I think Blaine is the least interesting character on the show, so three songs from him and pretty much the whole episode focused on him? BAD. I had it on, but didn't pay as much attention as I would.

Whoopi's coming? So much for the whole "no stunt casting" thing. I guess that went out the window with Ricky Martin.

Anyone else think it was crass to have two kids in wheelchairs sing "I'm Still Standing"?
    justCoz and Cornholio like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Ummmmmm....something positive......the Duran Duran mash-up was most excellent And Sam looked cute...... Yeah ok, I was really reaching to find something good to say this week
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Um, have to agree with everyone here. Last night fell short. I'm disappointed with the Quinn story line. She showed up without a scratch on her. Ridiculous. Blaine doesn't bother me as much as he does everyone else.
    Uncle David likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Blaine doesn't bother me either...just could not figure why he is the new star of the show.
    Uncle David likes this.

I haven't watched this episode yet. When I saw that it was back on I groaned internally a little. That is a sure sign that I just don't like this show like I used to, even though I really want to. I'll likely finish out the season, but I'm not sure I'll be back for the next one.

I'm enjoying these comments because I feel the same way. This show has lost that thing that made it special back in the first season. I didn't like how they treated the whole accident and the time jump from the cliff hanger to this episode.

I enjoyed Matt Bomer (such eye candy!), but that was pretty much it.

I don't really like Blaine (the character, the actor seemed nice enough on The Glee Project) so a whole show devoted to him is not really what I wanted to watch. I was interested in seeing Matt Bomer since I love him on White Collar but having him interact so much with Blaine I didn't like.

I also thought the two people in the wheelchair singing I'm Still Standing was quite crass.

Overall I'm losing interest in this show. My daughter was happy it was coming back on, but I didn't really care that much. If it weren't for her pushing me I probably would have put off watching.

FORT Fogey

Blaine didn't come from ther GLEE PROJECT....teen Jesus did

+ Reply to Thread