+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Glee

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    You know, I don't ever miss an episode, but I have to say that I really haven't missed the show on this break.
    I've felt the same way. However, in my case, it's just that the show has become predictable and boring. Too few songs and too much social commentary.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I've felt the same way. However, in my case, it's just that the show has become predictable and boring. Too few songs and too much social commentary.
    I agree. It has become very "After School Special" to me.
    Ellen and Uncle David like this.

I have been enjoying Smash during the break, but can't wait for tomorrow
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Fogey

I was more than annoyed at how bad the writing was this season. Story lines started, dragged out and then stopped with very little warning. ..i.e. the election.

I hope they are able to tie up the loose ends in the nect 6-8 weeks. Interesting that Whoppie Goldberg will be the representative of the NY school who comes out to interview/judge Lea and Chris. Curious how they "make" that unusual visit happen.

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by babymay View Post
    Saw a preview for a Blaine song for Tuesdays episode. Now, I love the original and will buy on iTunes. Can't wait for a new episode.
    Is it the song he sings with Matt Bomer? If so, I agree. How can it be a bad thing to have Matt Bomer as a guest.
    Lil Bit likes this.

FORT Fogey

Only story line mentioned is the Blaine/ bro line.......any idea what else happens tonight?

9 minutes in and I just can't stand it anymore.... off to another channel.
    Uncle David and mushybrain like this.

I was so looking forward to tonight's episode, but it sadly was disappointing and fell flat for me. Again, not something I can put my finger on, but it was missing something. I think I expected to see everyone's reaction to hearing the news of Quinn's accident and when she rolled on out in her wheelchair with a happy face and not a scratch on her, it felt very glossed over. I didn't really want a morose, sad episode, but I think they could've done so much more with it. I also wasn't feeling the Blaine/Bro storyline- it seemed disjointed and like the episode was created around the actor (whom I'm not familiar with) and not the actor being integrated into the Glee story (like Ricky Martin was). Also what is going on with these weird outfits they have Blaine in and why are they slicking back his hair? He looks like a caracature of his former self. And 3 songs for him tonight? Really???

To say something positive....I did like the Duran Duran medley- they were my favorite back in the day! I am looking forward to next week because I love me some Disco! (sad, I know)

Oh, my. That was just painful. I hung in there and tried to stick it out, hoping you would find the magic again. I really tried. But tonight did me in. See ya, Glee. It was nice knowing ya.
    dzigner and Uncle David like this.

I didn't miss it while it was gone either, Crit. I'm finding it harder and harder to stay interested. The only storyline right now I'm interested in is Sue and her baby....but I saw the DS twist a mile away. Very disappointed.
    Uncle David likes this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread