+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

Ok, I know this is totally crazy, and idk if it's my pregnancy hormones or what - but I practically sobbed when Kurt got his acceptance letter and Rachel didn't. I (obviously) love Rachel and I was just so mad at what they were doing to her at that point. In the beginning of the show she was the only one who had her future planned out and her dreams were so big - it seemed so unfair for them to try and stick her in Lima with that stupid Finn Hudson. She is so much bigger than that! I am glad she got her letter and I really hope she takes Quinn's advice.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Yup...and the Thriller/Heads Will Roll mash up on the football field is possibly my favorite performance of the entire series. I absolutely loved, loved, loved it.
    Right? That performance was amazing! I have a ridiculous number of plays for that song on my iTunes as well. lol I was so sad they didn't perform it on tour!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    They made a huge mistake casting Artie. The kid that plays him should be on his feet. His dancing is terrific.
    This last episode he was good, but he was fantastic in the dream sequence at the mall.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey

I have gotten a little tired of the Artie- in- the- wheelchair thing , rolling around the stage in "dance" numbers. I did think when they had him work as the director/judge etc fro some of the numbers, they saw that it was getting stale.

Just saw a sneal peak of Ricky Martin singing LMFAO’s “Sexy and I Know It” with the Glee kids. Muy caliente!
    FireWoman likes this.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

FORT Fogey

saw where GLEE will be on hiatus until April after one more show. Numbers are way down.....so no wonder we are seeing so many conflicting predictions about where the show is going next year...there might not be one.

One of our PBS stations is airing a Celtic Thunder concert and I turned to it thinking, "Hey, maybe Damian will be on" and he was! Literally, he was singing right when I turned it on. Too funny. He was doing that thing with his eyebrows too.

I like Artie and think Kevin McHale does a great job in the role, although I do think that he'd be getting a lot more leads if he wasn't in that chair OR looked like Cory Monteith. Really though, I'd much rather have him in the chair than Chris Colfer, who auditioned for that part.

Remember when Ryan Murphy promised us that this season would be about getting back to the basics rather than about stunt casting? Yeah, me too.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I love Damian as a person and really enjoyed him on The Glee Project, but I don't think he's going to last on the show. He's still really stiff, and he doesn't seem to know how to be "in character and relaxed" when he's in the background. He acts very awkward and stiff when he's just hanging out with no lines. Makes me sad, but I don't think he's doing a very good job. I'll be curious to see how things go with Samuel.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Remember when Ryan Murphy promised us that this season would be about getting back to the basics rather than about stunt casting? Yeah, me too.
    I've learned that he'll say just about anything, to anyone, to make himself seem even better than he is.

I'm really really trying to like Ricky Martin... I'm really trying to find something to like the episode and I really want it to be Ricky but it sooooo is not working for me.
    pikachu and Uncle David like this.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    I'm really really trying to like Ricky Martin... I'm really trying to find something to like the episode and I really want it to be Ricky but it sooooo is not working for me.
    Emma's pamphlets. I'm cracking up over the titles.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread