+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    It was a new episode this week? I don't think it taped for me.
    Regarding risqué songs, I remember cringing when the performed Push It (I think that was in the school assembly); nipples on fire sound tame in comparison. I presume this was to do with the Katy Perry 'Fireworks' song? I don't recall her having fireworks coming out of her chest in that video though she did have whipped cream shoot out of her boobs in the Californi Girls video, so it could have been worse.
    I think it was probably a rerun, since they the the fire bra thing quite a while ago.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

1/17/12 is the first new one this year. "Yes/No"
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

FORT Fogey

Changes within the changes....again. Now the entertainment mags are telling us about the graduating seniors and how they decided to handled it ........entirely different story than first told to us.

I was NOT impressed with Ryan Murphy when I saw him on the GLEE PROJECT and nothing has changed my mind this season

CCL

I've always found Ryan Murphy verging on the creepy/annoying. What do they have planned for the seniors? I guess you could put it in spoiler tags.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss View Post
    I think it was probably a rerun, since they the the fire bra thing quite a while ago.
    Ah, it doesn't ring a bell. Must have missed it first time round.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Helen Mirren as Becky's inner voice? Love.

Beiste and Cooter eloped? Awesome. And now Sue is going to have to call Boreanaz.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Loved that episode! Snarky Sue was back, but she wasn't even that snarky- shades of Glee past! She was even nice to Emma and not horrible to Bieste. Loved all the songs (The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face...never a favorite of mine...a little too dramatic, but they did well with it. Loved the proposal and 'Moves Like Jagger/Jumping Jack Flash' and of course I saw the set up to 'Summer Nights' a mile before they started singing, but it was awesome!

Loving the "Jumpin' Jack Flash"/"Moves Like Jagger" mash-up!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I loved it! Glee is back!!! Loved all the songs.... and the surprise at the end from Finn. Yes, Critical I totally agree, Helen Mirren speaking as Becky's thoughts is pure win. We had so many laugh out loud moments tonight.

I liked seeing Sue's softer side again - you could tell she was thinking of her sister when she was comforting Becky. But she still got her snark on with Artie. My favorite - "Why the driving gloves every day? It's a wheelchair, Artie, not a Porsche."

And the swim coach's "welcome" speech to Sam was a riot too. Individual synchronized swimming... huh?

"Lifetime Television for ovaries"

Two weeks until the next episode? Why do they do this? They give us a good episode and then we have to wait for more. I get so annoyed with the programming people.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I absolutely loved last night. Every song was great. I especially loved the "proposal"
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread