+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Fogey

Re: Glee

Jane Lynch spoiled her story line on LIVE WITH KELLY. Perhpas she lost track of what had aired but this part had not been aired yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Jane Lynch spoiled her story line on LIVE WITH KELLY. Perhpas she lost track of what had aired but this part had not been aired yet.
    What did she say?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

FORT Fogey

I don't know how to do the spoiler thing here and I don't want to get people angry at me.....I am sure you can find it on the internet. Sorry

Thanks ibot2much...here's your spoiler:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Sue loses the election to Burt Hummel and her character remains at the school
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Thanks ibot2much...here's your spoiler:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Sue loses the election to Burt Hummel and her character remains at the school
    Yay! Look forward to that one.

as per tvline.com

Glee is temporarily lifting its moratorium on stunt casting, and with good reason.

The Fox phenom is in negotiations with Ricky Martin to guest star early next year, sources confirm to TVLine exclusively.

The bon-bon shaker extraordinaire will play what a Glee insider is calling ďthe hottest Spanish teacher ever in the history of Ohio.Ē

And a musically inclined one at that.

Iím told Martinís scalding instructor will headline two big musical numbers in the episode, which is slated to air in late January.

YEAH

Also,

Looks like Glee has found a legitimate excuse for Chord Overstreet to lose his shirt when Sam returns to McKinley High.

Indeed, Trouty Mouth will get in touch with his spirit animal when he joins the McKinley Synchronized Swim Team ó in an effort to win back Mercedes! ó according to a show insider.

Look for Sam to have his Esther Williams moment in Episode 10 (airing in January), which will introduce us to a quartet of yet-to-be-cast characters ó all of which have the potential to become recurring:
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Girls Just Want to Have Fun - melted me! That was beautiful!
    waywyrd, AmyKay, Katydyd and 1 others like this.
    Count your blessings!

I really liked all the musical numbers tonight.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Me too! "I Kissed A Girl" was a lot of fun. And we finally got to hear Beaste sing! Yay Beaste!

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Me too! "I Kissed A Girl" was a lot of fun. And we finally got to hear Beaste sing! Yay Beaste!
    Poor Coach, she doesn't have a clue. And I felt bad for Santana at the end, her coming out was going pretty well up until that point.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

+ Reply to Thread