+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

So for those who watched The Glee Project, did you notice that Damien's eyebrows didn't dance when he sang? I'm guessing they botoxed him, 'cause nothing moved even a little in the eyebrow area.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Another episode I was flipping away from. I didn't watch Glee Project which probably impacted why I wasn't particularly attached to the exchange student. And I really don't like the Puck/Rachel's mom kiss thing though I saw something like that on the horizon with how much time he was spending there.

I don't know. After seeing the preview for next week I'm just not that interested in it that much anymore.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I found myself not really watching the show. I don't know what it was but I just didn't really focus on it.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I loved the addition of Damien. So excited to see him show up, as was my daughter since she only started watching Glee with me this year because of watching the Glee Project with me. I think we're both just suckers for his accent.

I was also icked out by Puck's kiss. The only thing that didn't make it so bad was remembering his age in real life. It's just all kinds of wrong, Mary Kay Leturneau (sp?) comes to mind.

I've never been that big of a fan of Blaine, so him getting a bigger part doesn't thrill me, nor am I thrilled that apparently he'll be still here next season when we're losing so many of the others.

The Quinn storyline can also go away. It's so ridiculous even for Glee. Ridiculous is fine when it's campy, this seems more like mentally disturbed.

I'm slowly losing my passion for Glee. I feel that there were some perks in the episode, but I am so tired of every single season there being reasons to tear the club apart. Or how every season at least one member "defects" either out of glee club all together or to another glee club.

Next epi is getting all kinds of good press - it's supposed to be one of the best...and back to the quality of season one. We'll see. Glee is so hit or miss now. I really enjoyed the episode before the break, but this last one...meh. I thought the first half was just plain bad, but it picked up a bit second half. The Santana/Rory exchange was great, and I really enjoyed the "TroubleTones" version of Candyman. The Puck kiss didn't completely skeeve me, but only because he looks like he is so much older. I don't remember if they've ever specified his age, but it would certainly fit his character if turned out he were older than the others because he was kept back a year....or 2. It wouldn't be quite as yuck. Then again, I still fondly remember the "Tad the Cad" storyline on AMC when he was sleeping with both Liza and her mother Marion I'm definitely enjoying Damien, but apparently I'm the only one here who won't be disappointed when Sam shows up in whatever role they have planned for him
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Sam has to be in the West Side Story play they are presenting. He will obviously be a Shark and will play the lead male, I forget his name. Anyone not anxious for Sam's arrival must not have followed the Glee Project or is under 14 years old.

Damien's hair was strange and I agree I think they bvotoxed him and that actually took away some of his personality when he sang.

I hope the writers do Sam justice, he is so talented and has "it" for sure.

Oh. You're talking about Sam from the Glee Project. I thought you were talking about the character Sam from last season.

Is Sam from the Glee Project going to be in the next episode?

P.S. The reason I'm so "not on board" with Puck getting involved with his baby's mother is mostly because if he's underage, it can only lead to her losing the child, and that's not an outcome I want to see. Beyond that, I don't find it an attractive storyline, but it doesn't creep me out, because the actor looks like he's about 30! If he actually looked 15 or 16, I'd be creeped out.
    Last edited by Miss_Griss; 11-06-2011 at 11:44 PM.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fogey

Speaking of Glee Project kids, I am curious about what they will do with Alex's short appearance. Since the alternate glee club is all girls, do you think they will have him come out in drag and try out??? Maybe be Mercedes cousin or little brother?? LOL!!!

Have they said how old Puck is on the show? If he is a senior and is on the older end of the spectrum the character could be 18. Slightly less skeevy, but still not a good direction for the story IMO. I was glad that he was de-sabotaging the house, but I don't want the story line to take the baby away from Rachel's mom at all. The whole turn in the Quin character stinks.

I didn't watch The Glee Project, but I liked the new Irish character and it was hilarious that Brittney couldn't understand him!
    I don't like this whole relationship between Brittney and Santana. The whole "I'll date you as long as I don't have someone else in my life" business from Brittney annoys me. She's acting like she is doing Santana a favor, but she is stringing Santana along until she finds someone better.

I don't see the "gaying up" of Blaine's character. We really just didn't see much of his character's wardrobe before because most of the time he was in a school uniform. I think he comes off the same way he always has. I also don't mind if he steps all over Finn because I have never liked Finn. I would rather listen to Blaine sing any day!!

+ Reply to Thread