+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

not until November, at least 2 more weeks!
    I think the biggest reason was baseball, not sure if Fox has the World Series this year, but they had the most recent post season.
    Last edited by AmyKay; 10-18-2011 at 02:59 PM. Reason: added info
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    TVGuide says the next new episode will air on Nov 1st. I wonder why they took a nearly month-long break? Especially so early in the season - weird.
    MLB post-season is on Fox.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Thanks for the info. Wah! I'm dying to see Sam and Damien on the show. It's gonna be a long two weeks...
    cantstopwatchin likes this.

Big news!
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Chord Overstreet
    will be back in early December.

Spoiler Source: ______ Returns to Glee
    Last edited by Critical; 10-19-2011 at 12:18 AM. Reason: fixing spoiler tags

FORT Fogey

GLEE PROJECT alert: Heard that a "foreign exchange student" comes to town and causes Sue a problem with her campaign---WOO HOO Damien!?

FORT Fogey

Damien was indeed cute and acted very well. He had two songs....great choice. I don't see how Sam can top this second place kid

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Damien was indeed cute and acted very well. He had two songs....great choice. I don't see how Sam can top this second place kid
    Damien wasn't second place - they tied because the judges couldn't choose between them.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

FORT Fogey

I don't remember it that way. I thought they announced Sam as THE WINNER and then gave D. the same prize.....but I do';t recall them saying Tied or Co-winners or anything.

The official site says that Ryan couldn't choose one winner, so he chose them both. They have a slideshow recap and slide #87 says "But WAIT… Damian is ALSO the winner of The Glee Project!!!" The Glee Project | Oxygen | The Glee Project | Oxygen

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    I don't remember it that way. I thought they announced Sam as THE WINNER and then gave D. the same prize.....but I do';t recall them saying Tied or Co-winners or anything.
    At announcement time Ryan said the winner of the glee project is samuel...while everyone cheered, etc... ryan interrupted and said ....and damian, you have also won..you are both winners. Then he told the other finalists that they would get a a guest starring role as well for 1 episode.

+ Reply to Thread