+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

I hated the premiere... I'm not liking the changes!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Great episode. I'm still laughing over the previews and Brittney - What's the capital of Ohio? O.

So, so happy it's on and Blaine's a part of the club now.
    analisa_roche likes this.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Did anyone catch Courtney Galliano (sp?) from SYTYCD? She was one of the "skanks".

That said...I'm over nasty Sue. I liked her when she was simply mean. When her nastiness was simply verbal. I don't know...I didn't dislike the premiere but I was playing on my iPod (on twitter and facebook) the whole time the show was on.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I thought some of the changes were good (Blaine, more focus on the glee club actually singing/rehearsing to win, etc) and some changes I was completely indifferent about. I'm waiting to see how the next few episodes go. I'm feeling optimistic that it's a more solid start than last season. I did like the continuity of how the episode started which was virtually identical to how it started last year.

I changed the channel after Sue attacked the piano and was soooo nasty. That's just not entertaining to me at all.

I drifted back in and out the rest of the show trying to avoid having to watch Sue. Fingers crossed that it doesn't become the "Rachel" show throughout the rest of the season.
    analisa_roche likes this.

FORT Fogey

Interesting to see that Ryan Murphy had Lindsey out-rachael Rachael. Really interesting use of the Glee Project contestant. Liked the start except for the Sue story line. I cannot understand why he is making her so evil

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I'm on the fence about last night. It didn't manage to keep my attention the whole time. I found Sue unbearable to watch. I hope the season doesn't become the Rachel show
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin View Post
    Great episode. I'm still laughing over the previews and Brittney - What's the capital of Ohio? O.
    That line was the highlight of the episode for me!!
    Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Did anyone catch Courtney Galliano (sp?) from SYTYCD? She was one of the "skanks".

That said...I'm over nasty Sue. I liked her when she was simply mean. When her nastiness was simply verbal. I don't know...I didn't dislike the premiere but I was playing on my iPod (on twitter and facebook) the whole time the show was on.
    THANK YOU! I knew I recognized her, but I couldn't place her. I as just thinking she looked like Vanessa Hudgens, even though I knew she wasn't!

I also disliked Sue's over-the-top nastiness in the premiere.

My favorite was the throwback to part 1 season 1 - Emma handing Rachel and Kurt one her "helpful" handouts, "Me and my Hag," when she thought they were going to spill about having a relationship And suffice it to say, anything with a Go-Go's song gets my vote
    JavaJo likes this.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Thanks Java! I knew I knew her from somewhere! Now if I could only figure out who the horrible singer girl was......
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread