+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Beautiful episode! I think I cried almost as much as when Kurt's dad was in the hospital. I truly hope that they keep the Sue character more balanced now.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Re: Glee

Oxygen is having a marathon of season 2 today all day today until about 11....in case anyone's around and, you know, the world isn't ending
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Anyone in the DFW area know when they will show the season finale.?

I imagine you would be able to get it online? I'm not sure though. But I do have to say I was somewhat let down by the finale. There were good moments, but overall it just didn't live up to the hype (kind of like the entire season).

Thank you! That makes me feel a little less urgent.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I was a little disappointed in the finale. Didn't live up to the hype at all
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I did enjoy Kurt & Rachel singing on the Wicked set. I would have loved to hear them sing Defying Gravity but I know it had been done already.

I found it a bit annoying that everyone was blaming the Finn/Rachel kiss for the loss. Maybe it was because you didn't write the freaking songs until the day before the competition! Lame. Obviously, the show can't be complete realistic or we'd be watching them rehearse the same song for weeks, but still. This was a little much.

Just like last year where I thought the sectionals performance was better than the regionals performance, I thought this years regionals performance was better than the performance at nationals.

I did enjoy Rachel and Kurt performing on the Wicked stage, Mercedes and Sam getting together, the "I love you" scene with Blaine and Kurt and a few others, but for me, the performance finale was regionals and the emotional finale was last week.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I agree with everything you said Critical. I know this is just a tv show, but it also bothered me how unsupervised the kids were! They are supposed to be high school students afterall (and not even seniors!). I much preferred the original songs done at regionals. I didn't care for the ones they did at nationals at all.

The backdrop of NY was nice, but really how could it not be?!

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I did enjoy Kurt & Rachel singing on the Wicked set. I would have loved to hear them sing Defying Gravity but I know it had been done already.
    I kept hoping...

the Breakfast at Tiffany's intro to the Broadway Stage was probably my favorite "scene" of the series. I have never seen Wicked, just read the book, so all I know musically is from this show and the Glee Channel on Pandora.
    I love when Rachel & Kurt sing together and hoped for a reprive of Defing Gravity. They did it with Journey- didn't they? That said- last night they were once again great!
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread