+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 274 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

This bio caught my attention:

Jayma Mays

Emma Pillsbury on Glee

She was the cute coat check girl Ted asked out on How I Met Your Mother, a sleepless (and as it turned out, plague-ridden) patient-o-the-week on House, and then she was Charlie. Well, Charlies. On Heroes, she was the Texas waitress who stole Hiro's heart, and on Ugly Betty, she was the Arizona siren who stole Betty's (one-time) true love Henry. —Margaret Lyons
    I can't believe I didn't remember her from Ugly Betty!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

OMG...the part with the football team dancing during the game literally had me laughing out loud!

Tonight's episode was outstanding. We died laughing too when the footballers started dancing.... It was really sweet how well Kurt's dad took it when he came out. they played it like he was gonna be a jerk....and Little Miss Quinn prego with Puck's bayba....all in all, great episode.

I adore this show. Love the whole cast, but my favorite is Kurt. I have a soft spot for him. He's just adorable. Best line of the night....I've known since you were three when all you wanted for your birthday (Christmas? one of those gift giving days! lol) were a pair of killer heels. (or something to that effect). Too funny!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

it was his birthday and it was a pair of sensible heels which for me made it even funnier! If this turns into Secret Life of the American Teenager I'm OUT! So far I'm still liking the show
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

This episode was ab fab! The football team dancing was friggin hilarious. Completely dorky of me, but I noticed Kurt's dad was Jimmy from "Yes, Dear". Mike O'Malley is his name I believe.

I am totally excited for Queen and Kristen Chenowith next week !! Yay!!

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3710129;
    I am totally excited for Queen and Kristen Chenowith next week !! Yay!!
    Kristin is one of my favorite singers! I can't wait to see her! "Somebody to Love" is one of my favorite Queen songs. All in all, I think it's going to be a great episode next week!

I got a bit teary when Kurt came out to his father. Very sweet.

The fact that the song the guys all danced to was by Beyonce had me I loved that the crowd actually got into it.

Eventually, Finn has got to figure out that Quinn's baby isn't his. Please let him not be THAT dense. I actually felt sorry for Puck. He's obviously been in Finn's shadow for a while now. I loved when Puck told the guy on the other team that he'd slept with the guy's mother. "Nice Star Wars sheets."

Based on the video preview for next which, which shows them singing "Somebody to Love," it looks like
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Rachel comes back to glee club, which I hope means that Sue's plan fails.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3710053;
    it was his birthday and it was a pair of sensible heels which for me made it even funnier! If this turns into Secret Life of the American Teenager I'm OUT! So far I'm still liking the show
    That's it! Killer heels didn't sound quite right, but I just couldn't remember the exact wording.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I watched the premier back a few months ago, and then forgot about this show. Tuned in last night (trying to catch up on the story lines) and really enjoyed it. Is the crazy woman after the baby, the Glee club's wife? Anyways, I loved the football team dancing as well.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by canuckinchile;3710216;
    I watched the premier back a few months ago, and then forgot about this show. Tuned in last night (trying to catch up on the story lines) and really enjoyed it. Is the crazy woman after the baby, the Glee club's wife? Anyways, I loved the football team dancing as well.
    Yes, the crazy lady after the baby, Terri, is Will (the teacher in charge of Glee)'s wife.

+ Reply to Thread