+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

Re: Glee

I'm reading a book called Glee: The Beginning. It's basically the story before the show started. It's definitely a teen-type book, but it's good so far. It's just like watching the episode in my head as I'm reading since we know all the characters so it's easy to picture everything. I got it at a Borders that going out of business so it was only around $5 or so. It'll definitely be a quick easy read.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Found myself not really interested in last nights episode
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Found myself not really interested in last nights episode
    Me too, I found it very boring and stale.

I agree. I felt pretty disappointed that we waited three weeks for that episode, I wasn't really entertained and I didn't care for any of the songs they did.

Next week looks awesome, though! Hopefully it will make up for this week's episode.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    I agree. I felt pretty disappointed that we waited three weeks for that episode, I wasn't really entertained and I didn't care for any of the songs they did.

Next week looks awesome, though! Hopefully it will make up for this week's episode.
    Glad I wasn't the only one. Yes, next week looks awesome. It looks like Kurt is coming back
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

It was a series of bad story (and badly done) lines....Sue was a caricature of herself, the "superhero" helpers were rediculous, nobody in town ( not even family members) showing up for the benefit...all were just terrible. Is this OCD storyline going anywhere? I would hate to see such a serious condition get the GLEE treatment.....and it looked that way with the toothbrush/annulment thing. The only worse thing was the neat tie up with the donation to pay for the trips. Terrible show.

I was bored too, but that tiny little girl from the other glee club really can sing!!!
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    I was bored too, but that tiny little girl from the other glee club really can sing!!!
    She's something else, isn't she? She is so cute and I never would have guessed she could sing like that. I have been waiting for her to come back and sing again since the first episode of this season so I'm glad they finally brought her back. Took them long enough! lol She is the only female on the show who can compete with Rachel and Mercedes vocally (imo).

FORT Fanatic

I thought it was just because I read the season spoiler. But now reading what everyone else is saying...yup, last night was a yawnfest.

The whole storyline made no sense. Was this benefit concert only open the the students of the school?? Otherwise why were there not people form the town there? Or if it was only for the students in the school. Why have a benefit concert - you know no one likes you why would they show up to help you out. Weird storyline.

+ Reply to Thread