+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

Quote Originally Posted by ksgirl View Post
    I keep deleting the episodes off my DVR. Should I watch this episode?

This season this show has gone downhill.
    This was a really good episode. It focused completely on the Glee kids and Kurt/Blain. I'd recommend it.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I agree, great episode. Surprised that I really liked the original songs. I loved Kathy Griffin's bit part. The total opposite of her real self.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    Surpringly good original songs. Fun episode.... I don't know how I'll wait until April for the next episode!

I completely agree. I wasn't going to watch, but I'm so glad I did. Loved the songs and this episode!!!
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I definitely like the original songs far more that I thought I would! I was glad that they still kept covers in the mix though!
    The Kurt and Blaine storyline was so sweet in this episode. I just love those two!!

...and I was also at Brittney's comment about the dirt in her locker!

Just now watching last night's ep. The original songs are hilarious; they brought this episode back to Glee's first-season roots.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fanatic

I loved everything except Sue's punch at the end. I thought it was totally unnecessary and cheapened an otherwise perfect episode.

Loved Kurt and Blaine!!

I predict him coming back to New Directions, but continuing to date Blaine. That would be awesome.

Loved the episode last night! I had high hopes for the original songs and I was not disappointed. Rachel's song was fantastic and I actually got a little teary when she was singing.

Kurt and Blaine were so adorable in this episode! I loved seeing Kurt finally have someone like him back, he really deserves it after everything that's happened to him this year. I hope they stay together.

Was I the only one who totally cried at the end? lol I know she has done questionable/not so nice things but all Rachel has ever wanted was to be liked and accepted by the Glee club, it was so nice to see it finally happen for her. :

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25 View Post
    I loved everything except Sue's punch at the end. I thought it was totally unnecessary and cheapened an otherwise perfect episode.

Loved Kurt and Blaine!!

I predict him coming back to New Directions, but continuing to date Blaine. That would be awesome.
    Do you see Blaine ever transferring to McKinley? I would love to see that! Regular Blaine was so much cooler than Warbler's Blaine imo.

FORT Regular

I'd love to see Kurt transferring back, and Blaine following him not long thereafter, or transferring at the same time. I don't actually mind the (mostly disconnected from the plot) Warblers numbers, but I'd much rather have Blaine and Kurt able to perform regularly with the main cast. I'd also love more chances for Blaine - Rachel duets, since I thought "Don't You Want Me" a couple of episodes back was one of the best numbers this season. They could actually do something pretty interesting plotwise if Blaine joined New Directions and started getting solos and duets with Rachel just before Nationals.

I thought this was a really good episode, too. And I agree with the Sue punch being silly and unnecessary, actually detracting from an otherwise great episode.

I agree about the punch at the end...completely unnecessary. The one thing I was expecting to be much better was Sue's choir. I get that they were pandering to the judges, but I expected much more from Sue, the over achiever.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I was flipping channels a bit last night, so I didn't see either Kathy Griffin or Loretta Devine.
    When were they on? Was it a very small scene?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread