+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

FORT Regular

re: GLEE

I teach h.s. juniors and seniors, and even in that group there are girls who absolutely adore Justin Beiber. That is actually one of the most realistic things they've done on the show.

and really, the kid is talented. he's just over-exposed.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Just watched last night's episode and loved all of Brittany's lines. She is hysterical. Loved Sue's plaid track suit.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    Just watched last night's episode and loved all of Brittany's lines. She is hysterical. Loved Sue's plaid track suit.
    At first I thought she was wearing flannel pajama's!
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I have to admit I didn't know a single Bieber song they performed last night (definitely not a fan). But that song Lauren did was stuck in my head all day long!

And, boo to Santana getting her claws into Sam. Poor guy.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Heather talks about the Super Bowl and her boyfriend.

Celebrity Videos | E! Online

I cannot stand JB. Especially with his stupid comments in Rolling Stone magazine. I did love the way the guys tried to look "Bieber" with the quirky head/hair toss. Especially Puck and Finn.

That was WAY too much Bieber for my taste. Blech.

LOVED Rachel and Mercedes singing one of my favorite songs from Rent! They sounded great together. It's perfect that it was sung originally by Idina.

Lauren's song just made me cringe. I love the original, but the actress cannot sing.

Nice to see Emma back, if only for a few minutes. We haven't seen nearly enough of her this season. "I'm So Depressed I Can't Even Open This Pamphlet"

I know it's a TV show and we're supposed to suspend disbelief, but Sue's rampages are just too much. She'd have been fired long ago for putting her hands on students like that. I enjoyed the trip to the children's cancer ward because it allowed Jane to show the softer side of Sue, but the rages are just too much, imo.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I know it's a TV show and we're supposed to suspend disbelief, but Sue's rampages are just too much. She'd have been fired long ago for putting her hands on students like that. I enjoyed the trip to the children's cancer ward because it allowed Jane to show the softer side of Sue, but the rages are just too much, imo.
    I totally agree. The cancer ward visit hit home for me. I have a video of Zac and the music therapist jamming to the theme from"SpongeBob Squarepants."

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    LOVED Rachel and Mercedes singing one of my favorite songs from Rent! They sounded great together. It's perfect that it was sung originally by Idina.

Loved that they foiled Sue's plans! That is the only song from last night that I loved.

I am also tired of having Mr. Shue being called to save the day all of the time. Isn't that what parents and administrators do?

I had read earlier that we may soon have Glee original music. I was proud of Rachel for voicing her opinion.

Also, why did Quinn steal Smurfette's hat?
    Last edited by babymay; 02-16-2011 at 10:54 PM.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread