+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

I am not really into Finn and Quinn getting back together.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Do you notice that Finn doesn't seem as dumb as he used to? I used to think both those "girls" were too smart for him, not so much now.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4184692;
    So you can rest easy....you're not senile. At least not yet...lol
    Thanks JavaJo...I was getting worried there So mad at Fox tonight!! They went out for a huge chunk right in the middle of the show! Looks like I'll have to catch the whole epi online. I missed everything between the beginning of PYT and Finn and Quinn in the nurses room with mono. And I'm with you taracran....I'm not thrilled with re-pairing those two either.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4183866;
    Last night's episode garnered the highest ratings for a scripted show in THREE years! This Superbowl was the most watched show ever. Number two is last year's Superbowl, followed by the series finale of M-A-S-H. I find it than a little depressing that two football games have now gotten more viewers than M-A-S-H.

Anyway, Glee had great ratings, as expected! It's not like the show is hurting in the ratings or in danger of not being renewed, but it would be nice to get some new viewers nonetheless.
    MASH does still hold the highest Neilson rating at 60.2, but for actual viewers the Superbowl has the win. MASH had apprx 106 million and this Superbowl had 111 million. Still that's a pretty close number considering MASH was 28 years ago! Darnit I feel old!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4185435;
    Loved Fat Bottomed Girls. It's one of my favorite Queen songs.
    I loved that part too. Puck did a great job with it.

Loved this episode, but I'm with you guys not wanting Finn & Quinn back together.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4185435;
    Loved Fat Bottomed Girls. It's one of my favorite Queen songs.
    I loved it, too! I thought him singing to Lauren was so cute - I was sad she didn't' feel the same way. (But I can understand why she didn't)

Quote Originally Posted by taracran;4185799;
    I am not really into Finn and Quinn getting back together.
    I'm with you. It's not that I love her with Sam, or him with Rachel, I just don't like them together. Quinn never really seemed to like or respect Finn when they dated the first time. And tbh I don't even know why he'd want to be with her when she's such a cheater.

That scene in The Gap was cringe-worthy. Just embarrassing. I like Blaine, but that was awful.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Yeah, I knew that wasn't going to end well. Still, they sounded great!
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

I can't believe Finn would even consider getting back with Quinn.I can see him forgiving her for cheating but she lied about him being the father of her baby.That's just unforgivable.

+ Reply to Thread