+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

Quote Originally Posted by march;4176435;
    So is there a new show on next week as well as the super bowl show?
    I am almost 100% sure the answer is yes, I've seen lots of talk about it on tumblr. I hope so! A week with two new Glee episodes sounds like a pretty fantastic week.

Yes there is another new episode Tues.

FOX FLASH - FOX PRIMETIME

THE GLEE CLUB SCORES A TOUCHDOWN

ON AN ALL-NEW “GLEE” FOLLOWING “SUPER BOWL XLV”

SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 6, ON FOX

Another All-New Episode of GLEE Airs This Tuesday, February 8 at 8/7c

Mr. Schuester and Coach Beiste devise a plot to bring together the warring glee club and football team factions. Meanwhile, Sue, desperate to win cheerleading Nationals, launches a dangerous plan to bring home a trophy, and the kids of New Directions tackle Michael Jackson’s iconic hit “Thriller” in an all-new special episode of GLEE airing Sunday, Feb. 6 (Approx. 10:30-11:30 PM ET/Approx. 7:30-8:30 PM PT) on FOX. (GLE-211) (TV-14 D, L, S)

YAY! Thanks for the confirmation, unklescott.

'Glee': Watch Santana get called out for being a b*tch -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO | Inside TV | EW.com

Also for your enjoyment Oxygen is running a full-day Gleekend marathon starting TOMORROW, 2/5 at 11am ET. Tune in to see your fave episodes & get a behind-the-scenes look at the casting calls for The Glee Project!

I don't know about you guys, but I LOVED LOVED LOVED tonights episode! Wow! My husband must have, as well because he was watching it when I came in from work and he sat through it a second time while I watched it. He kept nudging me every time Britney cracked a one liner...
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4182264;
    I don't know about you guys, but I LOVED LOVED LOVED tonights episode! Wow! My husband must have, as well because he was watching it when I came in from work and he sat through it a second time while I watched it. He kept nudging me every time Britney cracked a one liner...
    I'll have to watch it tomorrow on DVR. I was in the middle of an online Packers Superbowl Party that spanned 11 time zones (from California to Bahrain). I had the TV on in the background and caught some of Jane Lynch's lines -- looked funny!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I really liked the mash-up they did with Thriller and Heads Will Roll. I think they should give Santana more solo's. That girl can really belt out a tune.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4182264;
    Me too! I haven't enjoyed an episode this much in a long time. It was back to the way the show was last season where the story drove the episode & the songs fit in with the story.
    This season it seems to be exactly the opposite. The songs are driving the episodes & the story (if there is any) is fit in around the songs.
    Maybe someone listened to all the complaints & this is the start of getting back to basics.
    I hope so.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

I am so mad at myself. I forgot to set my DVR to record this episode.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

It's up on FOX's site if you can watch it that way (I hate their player, though!).

Loved this episode - Glee zombies! And the Katie Couric interview at the end with Sue was great.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread