+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

I still have "Audition" saved on my dvr from the first time it aired. lol I thought it was a great episode! I thought Sunshine was fab.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now;4137640;
    I still have "Audition" saved on my dvr from the first time it aired. lol I thought it was a great episode! I thought Sunshine was fab.
    She was but we haven't seen her again at all. I was hoping we'd see a little bit of her.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4138988;
    She was but we haven't seen her again at all. I was hoping we'd see a little bit of her.
    I'm hoping she'll be in at least one more episode when the show comes back, she's so darn cute and she is one of the only girls that could actually be competition for Rachel imo.

I think I remember reading a rumour that Charice will be on at least one more episode
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;4139548;
    I think I remember reading a rumour that Charice will be on at least one more episode
    She should be in the episode when they go to regionals, since she is singing with Vocal Adrenalin.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4140912;
    She should be in the episode when they go to regionals, since she is singing with Vocal Adrenalin.
    She can be the Jesse this year!

I can't wait for the new season to star, espcially since I learned that the 'bubs from last years "Sing Off" are the Warblers.

I hope they begin punishing the schools bullies by placing them in the Glee Club.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Lots of good spoilers in this article: 'Glee' exclusive: Inside TV | EW.com
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Glee
    Jan 8 2011 01:34 PM ET

'Glee' exclusive: Season 2 to feature more Gwyneth and Gaga!
    by Tim Stack

I’ve got such amazing scoop that I almost piddled in my pants when I heard it so I can’t imagine how you’re gonna react: EW has learned exclusively that the phenomenal Gwyneth Paltrow is officially reprising her role as Holly Holliday for TWO episodes of Glee in the spring and she’s gettin’ it on with Mr. Schuester!!! Says co-creator Ryan Murphy, “Gwyneth is coming back for two episodes. She’s coming back specifically to date Will [Matthew Morrison]. Those two have become really good friends in real life and had really good chemistry. She’s coming back as a sex education teacher. Gwyneth and I are emailing, talking every week: What are we gonna sing? We’re trying to do something fantastic. So she’ll be [in episodes] 15 and 16. She comes back [to film] in January and she’s with us for three and a half weeks I think.”

You think that would be enough but I have even more redonkulous news: Lady Gaga just this week gave the Glee producers clearance for tackling her highly anticipated new single, “Born This Way,” which hasn’t even dropped yet! Murphy reveals that the song will be used in a March or April episode and will be centered around closeted gay bully Karofsky (Max Adler). “I love that that song is anthem,” says Murphy. “This show is by nature optimistic and I think a character like Karofsky could turn to booze or pills or alcohol and kill themselves or do something dark. But I also love Max and I love that character and I sorta want that character to have a happy ending. So I don’t really know what that’s going to be, but I do know we’re going to do a whole episode that’s about that song.”

And there’s one more Glee favorite returning: Kristin Chenoweth. She will be back as April Rhodes in the last batch of episodes of the season for a multi-episode arc.

Season 2′s second half is looking awfully good and really, really blonde!

Can't wait for all of it! I tried to delete any spoilers from the name of the article in the link, but I'm not sure if it will work....
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread