+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;4121989;
    I'd still watch. Actually, I wish Rachel would shoot for early acceptance at a college and that would make my season.

Far, far away...

I actually read another quote where Lea Michele says Rachel could stay as a teacher...

Uh-uh, nope, no way! :nono
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

for Rachel to stay there teaching would be giong against everything she wants in her life.. doesnt fir the character at all.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

What a great episode. I thought it was going to be tacky but they pulled it off well. Sue as the grinch was just perfect. And when the club sang for the teachers, I had chills.

I know I've said it before but I just love Coach Beiste. I got a big lump in my throat when she sat down with Britney. I hope she's here to stay.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Loved Artie walking. I was getting pretty teary-eyed.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;4122176;
    for Rachel to stay there teaching would be giong against everything she wants in her life.. doesnt fir the character at all.
    Except it *would* fit the stereotype of "those who can't, teach" -- which pisses the hell outta me, because of all of the losers out there with teaching jobs!

Although Rachel is the most talented [questionable] in the limited little world of Lima, Ohio, she would be nothing more than a wannabe (third understudy, maybe) on Broadway. I could see her coming back to teach after a few months' failure in New York -- but speaking as a teacher .... uhhhh ..... yuck?!!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;4122241;
    Except it *would* fit the stereotype of "those who can't, teach" -- which pisses the hell outta me, because of all of the losers out there with teaching jobs!

Although Rachel is the most talented [questionable] in the limited little world of Lima, Ohio, she would be nothing more than a wannabe (third understudy, maybe) on Broadway. I could see her coming back to teach after a few months' failure in New York -- but speaking as a teacher .... uhhhh ..... yuck?!!
    Luckily for you I'm pretty sure that even in Lima even a music teacher needs a BA, so she'll have to be gone 3-4 years getting that before she could teach, plus time trying to make it in the big leagues....and the show will probably end by then!

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;4122241;

Isnt the actress who plays Rachel from (or discovered from) Broadway--Im assuming since its the same girl/talent that she could make it...

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;4122176;
    She'd be trying to steal Will's job from him.

Tonights episode was wonderful. Britney still believing in Santa was comic gold. I loved Beiste and what she did. Even Sue at the end was great.

My favorite parts...

Will giving Sue the fur lined track suit!

Britney and her Barbies. Get a good nights sleep, Ken. You're going to need it. Barbie took the red eye from Tampa!

Will "Ho, Ho...HO"

Them singing for the teachers. Wow. They sounded amazing.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Loved the show! I'm glad to see Brittany getting more lines. She has become favorite character on the show.

Love Brittney, but I hate that I always have to rewind to realize what she said. I know her lines are meant to be deadpan, but I wish she was a little louder. I certainly don't want to miss one of her lines because they are the best.

+ Reply to Thread