+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree652Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;4113254;
    Sue's gown....heehee....
    A friend of a friend designs all of Jane Lynch's awards show outfits. I'll have to ask her if he designed her wedding gown too. It was perfect!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4113260;
    A friend of a friend designs all of Jane Lynch's awards show outfits. I'll have to ask her if he designed her wedding gown too. It was perfect!
    It definitely screamed SUE!

The funniest part for me is the fact that Sue's mother is REALLY a Nazi hunter! I always thought Sue was just making that up. I guess not....
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Loved last nights show.

Finn's mother's speech was amazing. I'm so glad that she acknowledged what Kurt did for them and is accepted by them no matter what.

I honestly do not want to see Kurt leave the school, but I think it is best for him. I have a feeling that the bully would have tried to force himself sexually on Kurt.

Loved how he told Sue that she was bullying him and chose the name Porcelain
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;4113466;
    I honestly do not want to see Kurt leave the school, but I think it is best for him. I have a feeling that the bully would have tried to force himself sexually on Kurt.
    I don't either, but I'm sure he'll be back soon.

Loved how he told Sue that she was bullying him and chose the name Porcelain
    It's sort of in line with Emma saying he looked like an 11 year old milk maid
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4113579;
    I don't either, but I'm sure he'll be back soon.

--I'm sure he'll be back too, as they really have to deal with the fact that the football player is closeting himself to his own detriment, as well as endangering people around him with all that uncontrolled self-loathing and anger.

It's sort of in line with Emma saying he looked like an 11 year old milk maid
    It's also appropriate, given that Kurt's last name comes from the producers thinking Chris Colfer bore a remarkable resemblance to a Hummel figurine.

Last night's show was the best episode of Glee ever! I loved every second and I actually teared up a little during..well, about 20 minutes!

Clever, funny, entertaining and sweet--that was Glee last night!

Quote Originally Posted by Tilden;4113587;
    It's also appropriate, given that Kurt's last name comes from the producers thinking Chris Colfer bore a remarkable resemblance to a Hummel figurine.
    I totally forgot about that part!

OM effin G -- am I the ONLY one who's been in a community theater production of "Wonderful Town" who remembers firsthand that idiotic song that goes "why, oh why, oh why-o? Why did I ever leave Ohio?" Brilliant and oh-so-lame at all the same time!

BTW -- yes, I was in that stupid play based on the much-better "My Sister Eileen." And yes, I was thrilled (in an idiotic sort of way) to hear that song again, if, for nothing else, to remind me of those oh-so-fun midwestern community theater days, in which one could be terribly mediocre and still be a "star."
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen;4113874;
    OM effin G -- am I the ONLY one who's been in a community theater production of "Wonderful Town" who remembers firsthand that idiotic song that goes "why, oh why, oh why-o? Why did I ever leave Ohio?" Brilliant and oh-so-lame at all the same time!
    It's not the best song ever, but I loved the duet with Carol and Jane. Neither of them can do any wrong in my eyes.

BTW -- yes, I was in that stupid play based on the much-better "My Sister Eileen." And yes, I was thrilled (in an idiotic sort of way) to hear that song again, if, for nothing else, to remind me of those oh-so-fun midwestern community theater days, in which one could be terribly mediocre and still be a "star."
    It's sort of like Waiting for Guffman!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;4113890;
    ...It's sort of like Waiting for Guffman!
    Mmmm - yup!
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

+ Reply to Thread