+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree656Likes

Thread: Glee

re: GLEE

I thought Gwyneth did really well in the episode.
    I enjoyed the tribute to Singing in the Rain.
    I just wasn't that enamored of the Rihanna finale. The choreography was good. I just would have preferred a different song.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I fell madly in love with Gywenth Paltrow last night!

YouTube - GLEE - "Forget You" Full Performance feat. Gwyneth Paltrow!

Meet the mini me's!

YouTube - GLEE - Meet the Mini-Me's!

I love that clip of the mini-me's. So cute. I also loved the way the cast interacted with the kids.

Apparently, Dina Lohan is angry because the show made fun of Lindsay. I thought the whole "How many times has Lindsay Lohan been to rehab?" thing was funny. If she quit acting like a self-destructive idiot, people would stop making fun of her!

Matthew Morrison is on the cover of Details this month. Article with pictures (<---): Hot for Teacher: Matthew Morrison: Cover Stars : Details
    From just the short article, I think it pretty obvious that some of the younger cast members (*coughLeaMichellecough*) are letting the fame go to their heads.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4107603;
    I'm with Critical in thinking that the private school boy (Blaine?) is yummy. I'm all for that relationship purely for shallow reasons.
    Me three!!

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

I just read that the actors that play Mike Chang and Blaine (the prep school boy) were brought on as full-time cast! And the actor that played Blaine originally auditioned for the roll of Finn.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;4110786;
    I just read that the actors that play Mike Chang and Blaine (the prep school boy) were brought on as full-time cast! And the actor that played Blaine originally auditioned for the roll of Finn.
    Very appropriate given how enamored of Finn Kurt was!

The kids look very nice all spiffed up for the wedding!
    Sue's wedding dress is hysterical as is her wedding to herself.

Okay, I'm a total cornball, but that wedding was very sweet. I loved it! I laughed, I cried, I sang along!

It was really cool to see Daniel Roebuck as Karovsky's dad. I applauded when Sue finally expelled Karovsky and when Kurt stood up to her and told her that she was bullying him by calling him "Lady."

Carol Burnett as Sue's mom =

I still have 20 minutes to go on this episode, but I'd say this one is a winner!

ETA: Mr. Shue crooning at the reception

"Furt"
    Last edited by Critical; 11-23-2010 at 11:48 PM.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I thought the whole episode was exceptional. The wedding was beautiful. I loved how Finn's mother made it more about Kurt. He really needed that, I think. To know he was accepted and loved.

I loved Sue in this episode. I was very surprised when she got behind Kurt but then again, she has a sister who was teased for being who she is, so I should have expected it.

I feel bad for the kid doing the bullying. There are so many young men and women out there in the same situation. Terrified to come out. It's all very sad. But I say kudo's to his father for not defending him when he suspected his son was in the wrong. WTG DAD!

Carol Burnett. Perfection. Nothing else needs to be said.

Sue's gown....heehee....
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

+ Reply to Thread