+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Unusuals on ABC--Amber Tamblyn

Re: The Unusuals on ABC--Amber Tamblyn

I agree of course and can not believe the big wigs at abc are not standing behind it enough to promote the show. The quirky characters are loveable, in fact the cast is one of those that just "clicks" the way that Friends did, and Cheers..... what the heck is wrong with that network? If a new show doesn't turn into a Lost, Greys, Desperate Housewives, etc big hit right on the first night - it is a goner?

Yet, Scrubs go on and on........ (I have nothing against Scrubs, but it is time to retire the show and not just the cast.) IMO
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Just watched last nights episode: waaaaa, I want more! I am even starting to like Eddie. Darn, there is good humor and suspense (even if predictable, it's not to scary).
    Glad Alvarez found the money, and the team helped him. Anyone know how many more episode we can enjoy?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fogey

I have no idea.

I didn't even know there was going to be an episode aired last night. I stumbled on it by hcane. Good thing I check out other channels during commercials.

I like so many of these characters so much--sometimes I even think about them when I am not watching the show.

Waaaa!!! I want more too.

MRD

I love this show and wish they had picked it up for fall. Other than House and Lost, I don't watch any other network dramas. I too say move it to USA to take Monk's slot. Although USA also has Pysch which is sort of a cop comedy thing, not like The Unusuals, but probably too similar for USA.
    It was quirky and good and the cast works well together. I love Banks and Delahoy.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3484514;
    I love this show and wish they had picked it up for fall. Other than House and Lost, I don't watch any other network dramas. I too say move it to USA to take Monk's slot. Although USA also has Pysch which is sort of a cop comedy thing, not like The Unusuals, but probably too similar for USA.
    It was quirky and good and the cast works well together. I love Banks and Delahoy.
    I think they are my favorite partners, much as I love Amber's normal character; these guys are perfect quirky good guys.
    Christopher Reeve

I really like this show... so of course it's been cancelled. Banks and Delahoy are my faves but the female cop (can't remember her name at the mo) taking off her bra and throwing it at Alvarez was hiliarious.
    I think my favourite part of the show is the dispatcher voice overs LMAO
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fan

I forgot all about the show last night. I can catch it on the website right?

I don't know why networks don't have more patience with shows. Like someone mentioned above, why is it that Scrubs gets to continue but we couldn't get decent promotion/backing for this show. I hate it when great shows are cancelled too soon.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout2;3485665;
    I forgot all about the show last night. I can catch it on the website right?

I don't know why networks don't have more patience with shows. Like someone mentioned above, why is it that Scrubs gets to continue but we couldn't get decent promotion/backing for this show. I hate it when great shows are cancelled too soon.
    It was on Wednesday night, and yes you can watch the most recent show over at ABC Full Episodes. I love the fact that ABC makes their shows so readily available. At some networks, I have to work to find a show I missed.
    Christopher Reeve

This was one of the few new shows that I liked this season and am really disappointed it's been canceled. The Nielsen system is so outdated now and they really need to come up with a better way to rate a show's success. I very rarely watch anything "live" anymore.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

ABC execs are a bunch of idiots for cancelling this show :nono I told my parents about it when we were watching it together last night and they were annoyed too. It's the one cop show that the 3 of us agree on. I knew the Delahoy and the ME would hook up but now we can't see what happens On the upside, a half naked Delahoy wasn't too bad to look at Love the Hebrew Hammer Not to mention Casey waking up next to Alvarez! PRICELESS!!!!!! I also enjoyed seeing one of my favorite soap stars (Casey from ATWT) on last week. He was the bad guy that stole the money but it was still fun I wish the execs would read this board because this is the best cop show they've had in a long time. I love the quirky characters and the witty dialogue and the fun music. I'm going to miss this show
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

+ Reply to Thread