+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: The Unusuals on ABC--Amber Tamblyn

Re: The Unusuals on ABC--Amber Tamblyn

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3429867;
    suburbia actually had that many people watching?? now we know what the problem is... they only give the ratings boxes to dumbasses...which would also explain the longevity of Two and a half Men
    Very well said! It does boggle my mind that shows I wish were dumped continue, and the ones I really enjoy are cancelled. Good news on Unusuals is that the network will wait awhile before making the decision.

If only there was some way to get the viewers interested in giving this show another viewing. Maybe we need to ask TV Guide to give them a feature, "best new show not being watched".
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

surburbia is benefiting from dwts 'lead in'. dwts runs two minutes into the next time slot. neilsen tracks ratings at different intervals during the program to measure those 'leads'. i'd like to see suburbia's numbers at the 15minute point in the program.

i really, really like this show and it really seems abc is giving it a helluva push. i hope it works!

Quote Originally Posted by BeckyQOC;3430491;
    surburbia is benefiting from dwts 'lead in'. dwts runs two minutes into the next time slot. neilsen tracks ratings at different intervals during the program to measure those 'leads'. i'd like to see suburbia's numbers at the 15minute point in the program.

i really, really like this show and it really seems abc is giving it a helluva push. i hope it works!
    If they really wanted to give it a fair chance - they would give it a DWTS lead in instead of Lost. A lot of Lost fans have switched to watching it online at their own convenience. Maybe, they could swap those to shows and see just how well suburbia does.......

FORT Fan

I was just reading over at Entertainment Weekly that it looks like the show being renewed will be a long shot. Nothing is official yet but I don't have the best feeling. Such a shame too.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I know it's a long shot, but this show is great. It's just another example of not giving a show a chance. It's gotten better each week. There's some good twists and turns with the perfect balance of solving a crime and personal tidbits.

I LOVE Delahoy's character and how Banks sees 42's everywhere.

I think it's far superior to NBC's Southland that got renewed. I can still keep my fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by marybethp;3445889;
    I know it's a long shot, but this show is great. It's just another example of not giving a show a chance. It's gotten better each week. There's some good twists and turns with the perfect balance of solving a crime and personal tidbits.

I LOVE Delahoy's character and how Banks sees 42's everywhere.

I think it's far superior to NBC's Southland that got renewed. I can still keep my fingers crossed.
    I'm with you, and have grown so fond of Delahoy in particular, that he has become my favorite character following Amber's Casey. I am really rooting for him, (tumor) and for the series. They need to reposition this show airtime to follow a winner for the rest of this season until more people are hooked and then will follow it to any time slot.

I can't spew venom at ABC because they're giving me six season of Lost and it looks like a renewal of Castle. But to renew the idiotic Wife Swap or even Private Practice over The Unusuals is beyond belief. I do agree that is is far better than Southland. I've always enjoyed watching Adam Goldberg (Delahoy) and he doesn't disappoint.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Dumb ass ABC has officially cancelled The Unusuals.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Will we at least be able to watch the episodes filmed but not aired???? Maybe this summer???

This is a great show that did not get the proper network support. I am so disappointed!

+ Reply to Thread