+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Angel:The Vampire with a Soul

Another Conner-hater here! He's such a brat! Somebody needs to put him out of his misery.

I agree Splatty. The show started pretty good, but somehow it took a wrong turn. The episodes started getting cheesier and cheesier. Cordy as a goddess.

I didn't know Glenn Quinn had died. That's very sad. I loved his character, Doyle, but Lorne is not too shabby.

are there people that actually like conner?

at another board i frequent, our latest angel thread is entitled, "is conner dead yet?"

i blame the bad direction of angel on the fact that whedon is not watching over it as closely as he did buffy. he started the spin-off but then let it go. and then it spiralled into hell.

yes, i knew about quinn. very sad.

You know, I'm not the biggest Conner fan but come on people.
    He was born of an impossible union between two vampires, his mother died to birth him, he was kidnapped by his father's friend, grew up in a hell dimension, raised by a vampire killer to hate his father and returned to earth after 20(?)years his time, but 1 year here on earth.

The fact that Conner is not gibbering in a special suit in a padded cell is amazing!!!!!!
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

i'd have more sympathy for him if he were gibbering in a special suit in a padded cell.

why is it he always chooses to trust the absolute wrong people? why is he always acting so stupid? plus, i can't stand to look at him. :b

lol maybe its not "connor" I hate.
    Maybe its the actor that plays connor.
    I don't know.
    I don't want the ocean in my seashell. I just want a boyfriend with a brain cell. Stretch Princess

It's a show, so it's okay to hate him, even though he's had it rough.

There is something about him that I don't like. Could be his hair, the stupid look in his eyes, or because he doesn't cut Angel, his father, any breaks either. He's been around him long enough to know that Angel is not as evil as the guy who raised him told him.

yeah, what wolf said.

so what did people think of the finale?

i hope it means we don't have to see connor anymore.

I think he's gone for good.
    I actually thought the finale was disappointing. It didn't really have a "good" cliffhanger.

I loved it when they showed Angel opening the door to the limo, and there was Lorne: playing loud music and drinking. Just having a big ole party. If it wasn't for Lorne, this show would have no sense of humor. Of course, that's just my opinon.

Anyway, I don't plan to catch this show next season. I just wanted to see how it ended since I did watch the few episodes where Faith was featured.

hey same here wolf! and here i thought i was the only one. faith kicks ass!!

they don't really know if there is going to be another season yet right? maybe that's why they didn't really have a cliffhanger?

yeah, that scene with lorne in the limo was priceless!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast