+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7th heaven

7th heaven

I searched but found no thread for this show. I know it is in re-run phase, but I just love this family.

anyone else watching the re-runs?

MODS. If there is already a thread, I apologize and would ask that you help me find it to bump up. thank you.

FORT Fanatic

Re: 7th heaven

Funny that I just saw this. I watched the Pilot earlier this evening and remembered how much I loved this show when it started. Like most shows, IMO, as the kids got older, the show went down hill. I wonder what the kid actors are doing now. I remember seeing Barry Watson on a show (I think it got cancelled) and of course, Jessica Biel is everywhere. I really liked Beverly Mitchell. I wonder what's up with her? I just thinking about to the earlier shows and how much I enjoyed them. I might have to tape them and watch them over again.

I always favored Simon...David Gallager (sp) he was so so cute when he had that long blond hair. His caring relationship with his baby sister Ruthie was so cute.

I just watched an episode I had DVRed where the mom announced she was having twins today. It is so cute and loving. Wholesome and good with still drama

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3397875;
    I always favored Simon...David Gallager (sp) he was so so cute when he had that long blond hair. His caring relationship with his baby sister Ruthie was so cute.

I just watched an episode I had DVRed where the mom announced she was having twins today. It is so cute and loving. Wholesome and good with still drama
    I was always partial to Mary. Or really anyone but Lucy, her character is just so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by WrigleyDogA2;3397924;
    I was always partial to Mary. Or really anyone but Lucy, her character is just so annoying.
    well one of those kids had to be the neurotic one hehe

Ruthie was the cutie pootitie until the twins were born then she became kind of sassy

I believe Barry Watson is currently on "Samantha Who?" on ABC .

It seemed to me like the kids took turns being the neurotic one. Each season one or two of them went into extremely irratating behavior, even my beloved Simon.
    I thought Ruthie was great - then she hit the teenage years and was a monster for awhile.

Loved the show, didn't like some of the directions it took. And the last couple of seasons were just painful to watch.

Occasional commenter WrigleyDogA2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by schmoo2;3398157;
    It seemed to me like the kids took turns being the neurotic one. Each season one or two of them went into extremely irratating behavior, even my beloved Simon.
    I thought Ruthie was great - then she hit the teenage years and was a monster for awhile.

Loved the show, didn't like some of the directions it took. And the last couple of seasons were just painful to watch.
    I pretty much stopped watching after Mary (Jessica Biel) left. Though I did tune in to any episode where she was supposed to come back and both series finales.

I am going to buy the series on DVD

I don't remember the pilot episode or the early shows

FORT Regular

David G was on an episode of Numbers earlier this year as a psycho killer (it was his second time guesting as that character) and he was good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast