+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Roswell

Roswell

Anyone a fan of this show?

It was my favorite show in junior high, and I'm recently watching the first season. I always prefered Michal and Maria over Liz and Max. Their relationship was more interesting.

If there is already a thread on this show feel free to link it to the orginal thread.
    "You keep going until you find happiness in helping people realize their dreams"- Gene Kelly

Re: Roswell

I miss this show....

Me too, although Brendan Fehr who plays Michael is bringing back my old crush on him haha.

After watching two of the discs of the first season, I felt compelled to look up the cast on Imdb and see what their up too except Katherine cause I see her on E! all the time. Brendan had a daughter last year.
    "You keep going until you find happiness in helping people realize their dreams"- Gene Kelly

In high school I was obsessed with this show!!!! I had a huge crush on Jason Behr/Max, haha. I own all three seasons and enjoy rewatching them all the time.

This show, Popular, the first two seasons of Dawson's Creek, and Buffy were my obsessions in high school.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I really enjoyed it as well...keep expecting "Izzy" to pop open a hot sauce packet when she's grabbing a meal in the Seattle Grace cafeteria.

I was in my mid 20's when this show was popular but it was totally my favorite show. I hated the addition of Emilie de Ravin's character at the time since it detracted from Max and Liz. So much so that I refused to watch the 1st season of Lost because she was on it. I decided to get over it though and then I totally fell in love with the Claire and Charlie relationship. Anyway, going back to Roswell, I always preferred Izzy with Colin Hank's character and I liked Michael with Maria.

ETA: You know what's so funny about me finding this thread at this moment in time? I'm in the middle of watching Knocked Up. I'm on the scene where she goes psycho on him and starts screaming "GET OUT OF MY F*****G CAR!!!!!!!!"
    Last edited by stacerace; 03-28-2009 at 04:27 AM.
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

I didn't like Tess ( Emilie De Raven). There was something weird about her and not in a good way, and I was right.

I love Kyle and his awkward moments. Like when he runs into Isabel and her bf making out at the store/gas station (trying to remember), and he's like..
    -my dad neglected to stock the fridge..*holding up ho hos*
    Isabel: hohos..
    Kyle: ho hos.. *scratches head*.. byee..

Tess never seemed to fit in with the rest of the show. It just seemed like a way to mess things up for Max and Liz. I think she finally started to fit in when they had her move in with Kyle and the Sherriffe. The way they became this family unit was cute.

Oh yeah, I hated Tess too!! but it didn't prevent me from watching Lost & now I love her.

+ Reply to Thread