+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Will & Grace' Actress Arrested in L.A.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

'Will & Grace' Actress Arrested in L.A.

From the AP

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Actress Shelley Morrison, who plays a wisecracking maid on television's ``Will & Grace,'' was arrested for investigation of felony shoplifting at a West Los Angeles department store, police said.

Authorities said the arrest Wednesday was handled by security at the Robinsons-May store. Details of what Morrison was accused of taking weren't released.

Morrison was later released on $20,000 bail, Los Angeles police Officer Don Cox said. Arraignment was set for May 14.

Morrison, 66, was born Rachel Mitrani in New York and is married to author Walter Dominguez. She was booked under the name Rachel Dominguez.

Her TV and film credits include roles as Sister Sixto in the 1960s TV series ``The Flying Nun,'' Mrs. Ramirez on the soap opera ``General Hospital'' and Aunt Carmen in the 1997 film ``Fools Rush In.'' On ``Will & Grace'' she plays Rosario, the Salvadoran maid of socialite Karen Walker.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I've actually only seen about 3 minutes of a Will and Grace episode, so I'm not sure who this is, but thought the story was interesting.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

Rosario is probably the funniest person on the show these days. That's kind of sad, though.

Jumpin' on the Clay Train Bdawg's Avatar
    This is embarrassing, but I actually remember her from the Flying Nun

What a shame...Rosario is a great character on that show...

I wonder...you think they will remove her from the show?

No way! You can't have Will & Grace w/o Rosario. As little as she is on the show, it just wouldn't be the same w/o her. I saw this on CNN Live this morning & was pretty surprised she was turning into a regular Wynona Ryder . . .

+ Reply to Thread