+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 226263646566676869707172

Thread: Harper's Island

Re: Harper's Island

Quote Originally Posted by lildago;3572180;
    I am disappointed that it's over because I enjoyed it so much, but really? Where would they go with another season? Someone else goes psycho and does the killing? Maybe Madison, all grown up and deranged from her experience on the island. That I could go for.
    I agree. Someone mentioned a good twist would be Madison being a product of an affair between Shea and Henry, which I could go for. Another season could be her killing people. She was creepy enough to be a good potential future killer. I loved the 13 week mystery. I also agree with the others that HI wasn't very well promoted, so maybe another promoted better would work better.

I'm surprised to hear so many talk about the lack of promotions.
    I saw ads for HI way before it ever came on. They were on TV, the Internet, billboards, everywhere I looked. I thought they spent way more than usual promoting it.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3580567;
    I saw ads for HI way before it ever came on. They were on TV, the Internet, billboards, everywhere I looked. I thought they spent way more than usual promoting it.
    I completely agree with this. I taped the entire series and watched it in one sitting, but I remembered to tape each week because I kept seeing ads for it. And I knew long before it actually ran exactly what sort of a show it was - more Ten Little Indians, less Survivor redux.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3580567;
    That's what I thought too. I heard several promotions, so many I was actually sick of them. The reason we even watched it was because my husband saw the commercials and decided he wanted to watch it. And to notice the promotions when we dvr most things and don't watch commercials for the most part says something.

I think moving the show to Saturdays just proved that the network didn't have any faith in it. I remembered before it started alot of promos, but not really any after.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3581564;
    I think moving the show to Saturdays just proved that the network didn't have any faith in it. I remembered before it started alot of promos, but not really any after.
    They moved it to Saturdays, because nobody was watching t on Thursdays. It was the lowest rating for that time period in a long time. The networks can't afford that. Sometimes, they just cancel show, even in midstream. In this case, it seems they were committed enough to show it, as it lost money for them.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

For fans of Christopher Gorham:

The SyFy Channel will run a JAKE 2.0 marathon on Thursday, September 10 starting at 8 AM
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Finally finished the DVD of this show!!! About four or five episodes before it was over I guessed correctly who the killer was........but it was still entertaining and worth my time. The best moment of the entire show was definately the two murders on the bridge type thing above the river. The music and acting during that scene was amazing, kudos to the blonde chick (I don't know her name but I've seen her in tons of shows).

+ Reply to Thread