+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 72 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757 ... LastLast

Thread: Harper's Island

Re: Harper's Island

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3410054;
    I'm very interested in the cab driver with the eye patch.

I predict he is either the old killer (and there is another new one now), the killer period (because there is only one killer, not an old and a new one), or with law enforcement, FBI, etc. there to track the killer because they've somehow figured out he didn't really die all those years ago.

I predict Harry Hamlin's money and gun will end up helping one of the victims escape toward the end of the series.

I also am wondering about the wedding planner who greeted them as they all arrived. Could she be the creepy little girl's "new friend" telling her to rip up the nametags? Maybe she loved the killer years ago and felt he was innocent and is vowing to avenge him.

Just throwing stuff out there. I love this kinda stuff!

Also, when Abbe was going to thhe bar to find JD, it showed the killer watching her walk across the parking lot. That means it has to be someone who was in earshot of hearing her tell the groom she'd go look for JD.
    Or, it could have been her dad watching her. If it was the killer watching, at least that would eliminate JD as the killer since he was already inside at the time; along with ex-boyfriend. So, they could be future victims.

I think Abby will be the one to solve the case.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3410057;
    I think Abby will be the one to solve the case.
    No. That's too obvious. If they really wanna throw us off, they'd kill her off halfway through the series.

Since I really did not like the Abby character, I am hoping they do kill her off soon. Alas, I think she may be the heroine, though.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3410100;
    Since I really did not like the Abby character, I am hoping they do kill her off soon. Alas, I think she may be the heroine, though.
    What better way to shock and awe the audience, then, than to kill off the heroine? Heh. Just thought of something funny.... what if the heroine died by overdosing on heroin?

The little girl is creepy. She was killing a snail with a magnifying glass. I don't know who her new "friend" is but I wouldn't necessarily say he/she is the one telling the little girl what to do. She seems like she could come up with some destructive behavior all on her own.

What did the newspaper clipping say that Abby found on her bathroom mirror? I thought it read like Abby's mother was involved in the killings, not just a victim. Maybe some of the article was cut-off and I misread.

I could actually see Abby being the killer. Traumatized by her mother's death, she had a breakdown and is now killing people. And just because we saw her come up in a taxi after cousin Ben was tied under the boat doesn't mean she couldn't have been there earlier and then came back later.

And I wouldn't necessarily think whoever is watching some of the guests is the killer. Some of the time it could be the killer watching, other times it could be someone else. I guess I've read way too many murder mysteries to think anything we see is what it seems .

And did they really have to give Henry the same name as his UB character? Even UB recycled Charlie's name from her character on Heroes.

I believe there will be a lot of red herrings before it's over.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Well.... unless he get's killed off, I'm gonna keep thinking it's nerdy Joel. Him and his diving bag.

Just watched this and enjoyed it. But then I am a sucker for lame scare tactics. I haven't seen a "mystery" killer show on TV myself personally soo I will be watching this with much enjoyment. I also think Joel the nerdy friend is up to something... If you rewatch the episode you will see him in the background from the main characters, he just stands out in a creepy way. i LOVE that they are showing chopped up bodies and severed heads. hahahaha.
    The Buffalo Bills Will Win A Superbowl Someday!!!

I actually think the killer must be telling the little girl to tear up nametags...

She tore up cousin Ben's and nobody even knows he's dead yet, so she couldn't be doing that on her own.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3410252;
    I actually think the killer must be telling the little girl to tear up nametags...

She tore up cousin Ben's and nobody even knows he's dead yet, so she couldn't be doing that on her own.
    I think she can talk to the dead or is psychic.

I enjoyed the show more than I thought I would.

Did anyone read the chat Harry Hamlin had (each actor who's character dies does a chat the next day)?

eta

Did anyone get a vibe that Henry has a crush on Abby? For some reason, I think he does.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3410136;
    What did the newspaper clipping say that Abby found on her bathroom mirror? I thought it read like Abby's mother was involved in the killings, not just a victim. Maybe some of the article was cut-off and I misread.
    I thought I read the same thing! What I read made it appear that her mom was involved in the killings. I finally had a chance to re-watch (praise God for DVRs, people!) and this is what the headline said: "Wakefied Murders Sheriff's Wife on Rampage".

+ Reply to Thread