+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 128 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Castle on ABC

Those really sound like fun, Florimel!

I really loved last night's episode. I knew Castle didn't do it, but man that evidence was hard to argue against. And now I wonder how long it will be before captain finds out about the two of them.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    I really loved last night's episode. I knew Castle didn't do it, but man that evidence was hard to argue against. And now I wonder how long it will be before captain finds out about the two of them.
    I know … especially when they had (or thought they had) Castle's finger prints.

That first scene with the roommate walking into the apt. YIKES.

GREAT episode. How is it that Beckett did not kill that jerk in the car. My lord, she shot off like 5 rounds. I was going to jump and cheer for Beckett and then the guy jumped up.

Oh and Javie and Ryan now know they are a couple!
    KAREN

fantastic epi - guy must've been wearing body armour. Nice that they tied 3XK killer back into the show.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

They really did that episode well, writing, directing, cinematography, acting. Tyson must have been wearing protective armor. The doubles casting agency was a wonderful twist. I'm surprised I didn't think of it before Castle did.

So, here's my question about the casting agency scene. When they panned to the three "doubles actors" who were waiting for auditions, does anyone think they were the real actors posing as casting doubles? The one on the right looked liked Jack Nicholson, the girl looked liked Christine Aguilera (I think), and I can't remember the guy in the middle? I've looked around for credits for these three, who had no speaking lines, but I have a feeling they were the real thing. Anyone?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Interesting thought, Florimel. I personally have no idea.

I think what I loved the most about the episode is they didn't go for what I will call the cheap out - meaning they didn't use this as an excuse to quickly break them up, with her questioning it and him saying he can't be with her if she doesn't trust him. Instead, she kept saying over and over that he is a lot of things, but he isn't this and she knew he wasn't guilty. I was VERY happy they played it that way and kept them together because I love the interplay between the two of them and I think making them a couple has not taken anything away from the show.
    Lil Bit, Florimel and Katydyd like this.

This episode was a good mix between suspense/drama and a little quirkiness. I don't like it when they get too dark - like the ones about Kate's mother. Now the next one looks to be fun with the Star Wars-esque story line. I can't WAIT!

Oh, and I have to agree with everyone who has commented about loving the way the romance has been handled. It could so easily have gone wrong. Instead it has enhanced the story line.
    Florimel likes this.

CCL

I only remember Bono as one of the doubles. I doubt they were the real celebrities.
    I probably would have liked the show more if I at all remembered the 32K killer from before (and I think I've seen all the episodes). But it was nice seeing Michael Moseley (I miss Pan Am!).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Castle on ABC

I thought the Jack double looked years younger than he does now. I'm betting they were all impersonators.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    I only remember Bono as one of the doubles. I doubt they were the real celebrities.
    I probably would have liked the show more if I at all remembered the 32K killer from before (and I think I've seen all the episodes). But it was nice seeing Michael Moseley (I miss Pan Am!).
    I don't remember the killer either! I know I should've been terrified when he was revealed

+ Reply to Thread