+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 161 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798138 ... LastLast
Like Tree528Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

I'm probably the only fan that missed the Premier.
    I've read a few recaps & it sounds like it was great.
    Does anyone know if there may be a repeat? Maybe this weekend? Please?
    My computer can't handle any of the online streaming shows, so a network repeat is my only hope.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

CCL

I don't see any repeats of the first episode listed as upcoming. Sorry, Miss Scarlet.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

ABC usually doesn't repeat their shows, but it is available on my On Demand from Cox Can't speak for other on demand providers.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

The premier wasn't very hyped, imo. I caught it totally by accident. It was pretty funny seeing Beckett try to sneak out of Castles house.

I totally missed that it had been on, too. I only knew because someone posted about it here, and the thread was on the first page. I was glad that they finally tracked the bad guy down. Do we think that storyline is totally over with now that she and the senator have come to an understanding?
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

What I think is, and this is only pure speculation on my part, is that the senator will show up again at some point later in the season. He still has an agenda, but I think the story line will lay dormant for a while while they focus on the character relationships.
    Miss_Griss likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I like how the writers are handling Beckett's and Castle's relationship. It is funny and awkward and just wonderful to watch. I am so glad the writers and producers decided to take the next step and do something different with it. Maybe some of these other shows will follow suit.
    Florimel, KatesMom and Coco46 like this.
    No goat killers on my island.

Very good episode.

I love how they are able to keep the chemistry with Castle/Beckett

the final scenes with Alexis were absolutely wonderful. All the scenes with Alexis were wonderful.

Next week's looks super good.
    nanarama likes this.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I agree - I love how they're using those stolen glances or "handshakes" - it keeps it interesting but doesn't interfere with the investigations OR their pre-relationship chemistry and banter.

I knew it had something to do with the Captain's collectible thing. I hate the "Sir". UGH.

and I still love Ryan and Esposito. They're great characters.

I hope they still have Alexis on the show - not that this was a good way to get rid of her character. She's a great supporting character. The mom cracked me up when she said she's stay with Richard and he said "rent free!" LOL!

Good ep - next week looks good too. Wonder if they'll be found out since they were away together and then involved with the crime?

Alexis' dorm is close by; I feel she'll still be a part of the show. She has always been my favorite teenage character since the show first started, and Rick Castle has been a great father to her. I think and hope the show is too smart to lose her permanently. Their separation scenes as she moves to grown daughter touched my heart. There is so much love and respect in that family that you almost never see on tv anymore.

I agree that they are handling Beckett and Castle's new relationship with tenderness and humor. I'm sure we'll see some ups and downs, but I think the glue is there to hold them together. Ryan, Esposito, and Lanie are among the best written and acted supporting characters I've seen. The appeal of the show would be lessened without any of them.

I knew from the moment they found that doll in the storage bin that it would be the key to solving the crime. That was confirmed when it was shown to be something that brought out a softer side of Gates (who is still the weakest character for me.) There was another clue later on when someone, I think it was the rich woman whodunit, said something about when she saw the doll was missing....

I adore this show, but still want to see some more of the poker games.
    nanarama likes this.

+ Reply to Thread