+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 123 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Like Tree221Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

My next idea for a fun, light, themed episode would be to have famous author Castle invited to participate on Dancing With the Stars, with Mom Martha, the stage actress in the audience. I can see Kate being not so sure about him dancing with a sexy pro with Ryan and Esposito being unmerciful in their teasing. Both are ABC shows, so why not?
    Miss_Griss, mom2, nanarama and 2 others like this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

April 16 is the air date for the episode where Adam Baldwin guest stars. Here's a link to what it's all about with a comment from Nathan that he'd like to put an episode together with all his Firefly co-stars.

First Look At "Firefly Reunion": Nathan Fillion and Adam Baldwin Reunite on Castle - Cosmic Book News
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Dave and Maddie in Moonlighting always had a lot more hostility going on than Castle and Beckett do...they actually like each other. I still remember being SO disappointed by the dramatic first sex Moonlighting episode...it was all this hostile sex.. rolling across the floor smashing furniture kind of thing as I recall--a complete turn off as I was expecting a softening of the characters and something romantic. Castle we already know is a softy...not at all like Dave. So I have hopes.

I missed this crucial epeisode because I'm traveling in the Midwest where 10 pm shows come on at 9pm. And I'm eating out all the time due to traveling so not home for a 9pm show. Hope to get it on the computer when we settle down.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Dave and Maddie in Moonlighting always had a lot more hostility going on than Castle and Beckett do...they actually like each other. I still remember being SO disappointed by the dramatic first sex Moonlighting episode...it was all this hostile sex.. rolling across the floor smashing furniture kind of thing as I recall--a complete turn off as I was expecting a softening of the characters and something romantic. Castle we already know is a softy...not at all like Dave. So I have hopes.

I missed this crucial epeisode because I'm traveling in the Midwest where 10 pm shows come on at 9pm. And I'm eating out all the time due to traveling so not home for a 9pm show. Hope to get it on the computer when we settle down.
    It was also a weird scene because Cybil Shephard was pregnant when they filmed. Noticeably so.

Agreed that C & B have a much better and less hostile relationship. Dave and Maddie were all about the hate turning to love. I think Castle and Beckett have sarcasm, but have never really hated each other, even in the beginning where she was pretty annoyed with him. I think they have found a healthy respect for what the other brings to the table.

So....season finale before they actually discuss the fact that he knows that she remembers his declaration of love? May sweeps?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Very enjoyable episode with Brett Tucker as "The Limey." I thought he was excellent I'd like to see more of that character in the future, though not as a barrier to Castle and Beckett. I just loved the way he worked and he fit in well with the show's regular group.

It looks as if we have to wait two weeks before next new episode, which is the Adam Baldwin episode. Can't wait! The good news is that I think I read yesterday that the show has received an early pickup by ABC for next season.
    kireelady likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Very enjoyable episode with Brett Tucker as "The Limey." I thought he was excellent I'd like to see more of that character in the future, though not as a barrier to Castle and Beckett. I just loved the way he worked and he fit in well with the show's regular group.

It looks as if we have to wait two weeks before next new episode, which is the Adam Baldwin episode. Can't wait! The good news is that I think I read yesterday that the show has received an early pickup by ABC for next season.
    Hooray!
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

CCL

Adam Baldwin, you say? :hooray !

I liked the British detective. He can come back anytime.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Just a quickie reminder that tonight's episode is the one with Adam Baldwin.

Ohh. Can't wait! (But I'll have to, since I watch on Hulu.)
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

10 minutes in...lmao I think Castle is gonna have a greater respect for Beckett after this...hee hee
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

+ Reply to Thread