+ Reply to Thread
Page 78 of 135 FirstFirst ... 28686970717273747576777879808182838485868788128 ... LastLast
Like Tree313Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Castle on ABC

I've read them .. I think we discussed them here when they first came out. I thought they did an excellent job of making them sound as if they had been written by Castle. And they weren't bad cop/mysteries either.

I haven't yet read them, but I'm putting them on my library list.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I've read them .. I think we discussed them here when they first came out. I thought they did an excellent job of making them sound as if they had been written by Castle. And they weren't bad cop/mysteries either.
    I think so too. Some of the things written I can picture him saying (on the show) and the look on his face.

the dog therapist...wayyyyyyyy too funny
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I knew it was going to be Reggie the minute I saw him---when it's an actor I recognize without a major part he's going to be the killer. Was that the guy who played Green Arrow in Smallville? Trying to place him. Ah well, still fun for the dogs and the moment with the thumb rubbing, and, yes, the dog therapist--especially the part before they realized she was the dog's therapist!

^ and don't forget Esposito hitting on Kay.... DENIED!

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery View Post
    the dog therapist...wayyyyyyyy too funny
    I know - it was fun to see Nana Visitor in a role that was not super serious (Kira Nerys in "Star Trek Deep Space Nine") nor creepy (her appearance in "Grimm").

It was also interesting to see how well Justin Hartley (who played Fox Crane on "Passions") is doing post that soap's demise as well as the ending of "Smallville" where I think he played Green Arrow. He was the one with the blondish spiky hair.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    I knew it was going to be Reggie the minute I saw him---when it's an actor I recognize without a major part he's going to be the killer. Was that the guy who played Green Arrow in Smallville? Trying to place him. Ah well, still fun for the dogs and the moment with the thumb rubbing, and, yes, the dog therapist--especially the part before they realized she was the dog's therapist!
    First scene with Kay Cappuchio, I saw the assistant (woman with red scarf) and Reggie - I knew it would be one.

And how LOL the KK/Kim Kardashian/Reggie similarities......

solid epi.....I want that dog.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I have to say, Hilary Burton looked great in this episode. She obviously had no trouble getting her pre-baby body back. But I still hate her. She's with my 3rd husband, Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Loved seeing all the dogs. That Afghan hound was beautiful. I'd love to have one, but grooming them takes an incredible amount of time.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

The dog therapist was priceless! I think most of us guessed it was Reggie from the start, but the whodunit is not what makes this show a must-see. I cannot wait for next week's film noir episode.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread