+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 128 FirstFirst ... 25656667686970717273747576777879808182838485125 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

Stana is an amazing actress - I'm not sure if anyone takes this show seriously enough for them to look at the individual performances - because she deserves an Emmy nom.

my only complaint about this weeks' show was the 'romancing of the rifle' and badaboombadabing - no more PTSD..

Eposito gets lots of love from me.....
    nanarama likes this.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I'm surprised no one is talking about the latest episode. I really enjoyed the bantering back and forth - Castle telling Kate she wouldn't make a very good conjoined twin - and what they were saying to each other as they tried to move that crate - good gosh how do they make all those sexual innuendoes without cracking up? I loved it.
    JavaJo likes this.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

That tiger gave me nightmares! Kind of distracted from some of the rest!

PWS, don't worry, Castle said that next time they were handcuffed, they would do it without the tiger. He's adorable.

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    PWS, don't worry, Castle said that next time they were handcuffed, they would do it without the tiger. He's adorable.
    Didn't Beckett say that? I thought Castle was like...wait..what? Next time? I need to rewatch that...lol

I liked this episode because it allowed the sidekicks to actually solve a crime without the help of Beckett or Castle.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

It was Kate that said that.

I love this show....

I want Esplanie....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Sometime during the February sweeps there will be a "film noir" type episode that will tie into a case from the 1940's. Mark Pellegrino will guest star. I cannot wait for this one. Just picture Castle as a Sam Spade/Phillip Marlowe type with Beckett as his femme fatale.
    JavaJo likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    Sometime during the February sweeps there will be a "film noir" type episode that will tie into a case from the 1940's. Mark Pellegrino will guest star. I cannot wait for this one. Just picture Castle as a Sam Spade/Phillip Marlowe type with Beckett as his femme fatale.
    Castle has enlisted Lost and Supernatural vet Mark Pellegrino to headline its upcoming 1940s-set film noir-themed episode, TVLine has learned exclusively.

Pellegrino will play Tom Dempsey, a ruthless club owner from 1947 who has it out for a private eye and his best girl (who Castle imagines as himself and Beckett) and whose shadowy dealings may be tied to a murder Castle and Beckett are investigating in the present day.

The trippy episode is slated to air during February sweeps, which means it’ll likely coincide with [SPOILER ALERT] Pellegrino’s one-episode return to Syfy’s Being Human.

Also...
    When ABC’s Castle returns with fresh episodes on Monday, Jan. 9, the first episode back will feature the wedding of Detective Kevin Ryan to the lovely Jenny Duffy-O’Malley. But will the undeniable romance of the big day spill over into the long-simmering but oft-stifled Castle/Beckett relationship, and maybe light a fire under those two?

For starters, Stana Katic tells us this much: Romance was in abundant supply during the filming of the episode, seeing as the fictional nuptials starred real-life marrieds Seamus and Juliana Dever, who play Kevin and Jenny.

“It was such a beautiful thing,” Beckett’s portrayer tells TVLine of shooting the ceremony. “I loved being able to see Juliana walk in with her wedding gown, because it was the kind of gown that she wanted when they were young actors getting married but they didn’t have the finances they needed to make the wedding as large as maybe it would have been in their dreams. This was a chance to kind of do a ‘second take,’ and it was fantastic to be a part of that real-life experience as well as that ‘movie-life’ experience.”

But returning to the million-dollar question — might the exchange of vows get Rick and Kate in the mood to finally take a leap of their own, and pursue a romance? – Katic echoes that which Seamus Dever recently told TV Guide Magazine. (After all, “Caskett” did just spend an entire episode handcuffed to each other, for better or for worse; anything else is merely legal documentation.)

“There’s a bit of foreshadowing for the future, yes,” she told us with a playful chuckle
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Didn't Beckett say that? I thought Castle was like...wait..what? Next time? I need to rewatch that...lol

I liked this episode because it allowed the sidekicks to actually solve a crime without the help of Beckett or Castle.
    I forced myself () to watch this episode again just so I could catch that part, and you're absolutely right. It was almost a relief that this turned out to be about tigers and not about drugs; that just gets so old after awhile. What was really interesting was watching it a second time and noticing that there were comments said throughout that implied that it wasn't, yet I still thought it was until a cat came through the wall.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I was fooled as well, as I thought it would be human trafficking.

+ Reply to Thread