+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 128 FirstFirst ... 24646566676869707172737475767778798081828384124 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

Castle and the boys having an unofficial bachelor party in Atlantic city..lol..you know they had fun and poor Alexis is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy over her head in trying to handle things...when it gets posted on f/b and/or twitter you can forget it everyone will know and knowing there will be booze and a parent is out of town.....teenage heaven..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Castle is HOT as Elvis!
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

There was such great humor in this episode; at times I was lol. From the promos it appears that we'll have a darker episode with a focus on Beckett's mother. I think they are doing an excellent job with the balance.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I loved this weeks episode. I just wish the detective would grow a pair and tell his fiance that her 16 year old relative can be a grooms man but the he gets to choose his best man. Poor guy looked miserable..lol
    Florimel and nanarama like this.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I loved this weeks episode. I just wish the detective would grow a pair and tell his fiance that her 16 year old relative can be a grooms man but the he gets to choose his best man. Poor guy looked miserable..lol
    ITA yes the brother should be involved in the wedding party but he should be allowed to pick his own best man

I didnt' realize the woman who plays Ryan's fiance is actually his wife.....who knew?
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

wow..great episode so far tonight talk about tearing up Beckett had me really worried there for a minute but couldn't stop the flow when Espo took her into that room and talked to her

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I agree, great scene with Esposito. Also good that Castle realized that the best thing for her at that point was NOT him.
    marybethp likes this.

I loved the look that passed between Esposito and Beckett after he took out the sniper. And he looked so badass standing up there...lol. I noticed that "sir" is seeming to warm up a bit to Castle. She wasn't hostile towards him like she usually is.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I'm hoping after last night's episode, things won't be too dark for a while. I enjoy the show most when there's a lot of clever reparte with a little danger and suspense. That's why I got so tired of the storyline about Beckett's mom's murder. I think it's okay to mix it up a little with more serious episodes on occasion, but for my enjoyment, I don't watch this show for dark, heavy drama and suspense. (Having said that, the acting - especially Stana's - was phenominal!)

+ Reply to Thread