+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 128 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3391548;
    i am really enjoying this show..i wish it was on a bit earlier..10pm-11pm is a bit late considering i get up at 5:30am..however...imo its great and i hope it continues...i've watched every episode since it started..but did i miss something? why is he hanging around the detective? i don't remember a reason given for the two of them to work together....
    He has a bit of 'writer's' block and is using being around the detectives as a way to get the creative juices flowing.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I love this show
    "You keep going until you find happiness in helping people realize their dreams"- Gene Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3391648;
    In the pilot, he was called in to help because there was a serial killer that was copycatting the murders in his mystery novels. When he helped solve that, he got permission to follow Detective Beckett around as research on a new character he was creating since he had killed off the detective in his first series of books. That's a shorthand version, but it covers the basics, I think.
    Thanks Florimel That makes sense now, because I thought in the first episode he was following her around because they were copycatting the murders in his books, but then I didn't catch how he continued.

Great! I love this show. I'm looking forward to watching more.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3391859;
    He has a bit of 'writer's' block and is using being around the detectives as a way to get the creative juices flowing.
    Thanks Bearcata. He will probably have writer's block for as long as he can stretch it. I'm really enjoying the interaction between himself, his daughter, his mother, and of course the detective. All three are different, and it brings out the best in him.

I loved his 'screen saver' - "YOU SHOULD BE WRITING" I need one like that.

Did anyone realize that he played the gynecologist to Keri Russell in Waitress? He looked a lot different there.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I just started watching this show online and I absolutely love it so far! Castle just makes me laugh with his pick-up attempts!
    Faithless is he who says farewell when the road darkens. J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3392782;
    Did anyone realize that he played the gynecologist to Keri Russell in Waitress? He looked a lot different there.
    Yes! He played such a goofy guy in the movie, who would of thought he could play such a hunk on Castle. I love his Castle character, full of mischief and fun. Love to watch the chemistry between him the female cop whose name escapes me. This is a refreshing story line -- a contemporary version of Angela Lansbury's character in "Murder She Wrote".

these 2 are just cracking me up tonight....Castle's face when he saw those pictures...
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

We are going to watch the entire season with them playing one another and drive each other crazy but no love action. I think it will drive him crazy and somehow they will find themselves in bed the morning after but not know how they got there! We will still be captivated the whole time. Oh no! she has shown up at HIS book signing -- Love this!

+ Reply to Thread