+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 128 FirstFirst ... 18585960616263646566676869707172737475767778118 ... LastLast
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Castle on ABC

Re: Castle on ABC

can't wait til the 19th when we get the new episode
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Castle!! On the west coast here so still 3 more hours but hoping to get a few spoilers..
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Oh I really REALLY do not like the new chief. Sir? Seriously??
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar

I KNEW she remembered everything - including that Castle said he loved her. I hate hate HATE the new chief. That's ridiculous. I'm glad it's back. I love Ryan and Esposito!!!

If the new chief is love to hate or given that we just don't like her (which is what I felt watching her) then the actress is doing a good job. I personally don't mind a strict one as long as they allow the character to change over time.

That said, if she's awful in how she acts... yeah, her time will be limited.

In all honesty, I hope that things start to lighten up during the year - even just a bit. The episode just felt a tad too dark to me to be "Castle." Yes, I know that it was going to be such due to the nature of the start, but it just really left me a bit too cold. Hopefully things will warm up soon though and we get some of the fun back into it.

BTW, it was nice to hear Michael Dorn again, who is currently the psychologist. I hope it's a fairly long guest appearance, because it'd be nice to see him back on screen again, and not as Lt. Worf.

I think it is going to lighten up a bit at least for some of the episodes. I posted in the Breaking Bad thread that Dean Norris will be guest starring in an episode that sounds like it will include a lot of fun.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    In all honesty, I hope that things start to lighten up during the year - even just a bit. The episode just felt a tad too dark to me to be "Castle." Yes, I know that it was going to be such due to the nature of the start, but it just really left me a bit too cold. Hopefully things will warm up soon though and we get some of the fun back into it.
    I expected dark and twisty due to the nature of last seasons ending. Although I agree....I want more fun and lightness. The previews for next week look like it might be heading back in that direction. Nathan Fillion is at his best when he's showing his comedic chops. His delivery is perfect. Plus the sidekicks are absolutely hilarious together. The way they play off of each other is great. My favorite scenes of theirs is still when they were being held captive and being waterboarded.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Kate remembering everything was really predictable, not only because that was spoiled all over the blogs. I wonder how long we'll have to wait until Castle finds out.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

(Please note, I've only read these as speculation, if kinda spoiler, I apologize - and have put in spoiler hiders just in case).

I've read some speculation as far as some of the possibilities this year, such as
    Click to see Spoiler:
    meeting Castle's dad, and Nathan Fillon wanting William Katt of "The Greatest American Hero" fame play this role.

This would be fun, and I've heard Nathan's idea for who this person should be. I think if they choose who he wants, the actor would be perfect because said actor can do this type of comedy well.

CCL

I don't really care what happened to Kate's mom. It reminds me of Crossing Jordan -I didn't care what happened to her mom, either. And I know it's been a while since the finale but I couldn't remember half of the stuff vis a vis who was involved which also dampened my enthusiasm. When the other case came up my response was "Oh, good" but they handled it pretty perfunctorily.
    When his daughter asked him if Beckett made him happy, and he said yes, my response was that you couldn't tell it by this episode. I'm with others - bring back the levity. Heck, even the lighting was dark last night.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread